Bolivian Redfoot baby!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

starfield

5 Year Member
My fourth Red foot... Bolivian bloodlines born between Jan 5-10th 2012 at turtlesandtortoises.com...Very nice yellows with lots of marking and patterns....drinking, eating and exploring right out of the box, unlike any other Ive seen! The group pic was taken by her breeder, she is the one on the left in this shot. Now the naming process commences!

Attachments

• bolivan3.jpg
    bolivan3.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 105
  • bolivanredfoot2.jpg
    bolivanredfoot2.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 105
  • bolivan4.jpg
    bolivan4.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 78
  • bolivanredfoottnt.jpg
    bolivanredfoottnt.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 68
  • tortoises 2.jpg
    tortoises 2.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 79

bigred

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
starfield said:
My fourth Red foot... Bolivian bloodlines born between Jan 5-10th 2012 at turtlesandtortoises.com...Very nice yellows with lots of marking and patterns....drinking, eating and exploring right out of the box, unlike any other Ive seen! The group pic was taken by her breeder, she is the one on the left in this shot. Now the naming process commences!

Well you must be ready for #5 by now. Nice yellow head

starfield

5 Year Member
bigred said:
starfield said:

You are right! its a serious addiction! But hey, it keeps me off the streets and gives me a positive outlet haha! i keep telling myself that I dont need anymore, but someone needs to be raising the next generation of redfoot breeders....at least until the catholic church removes torotises from the list of accptable lent fare a.k.a tortoise =fish...
i will likely add another baby after the thaw!

starfield

5 Year Member
Redstrike said:
That yellow sure is nice :)
I love the yellow! But now Im thinking I need to add the red/oragnge sibling to this one...god i have a serious disease haha

bigred

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
starfield said:
bigred said:
starfield said:

You are right! its a serious addiction! But hey, it keeps me off the streets and gives me a positive outlet haha! i keep telling myself that I dont need anymore, but someone needs to be raising the next generation of redfoot breeders....at least until the catholic church removes torotises from the list of accptable lent fare a.k.a tortoise =fish...
i will likely add another baby after the thaw!

Ya It keeps me off the streets to:D:D I got tired of wearing high heels and Im a guy so didnt work to well

Status
Not open for further replies.