Blended Acres in Southern Oklahoma

JLoyd

Location (City and/or State)
Oklahoma
Hi I’m Jenna, my SO and I live in Southern Oklahoma. We have 2 sulcatas, Sundance and Cherokee. We purchased Sundance from a breeder and adopted Cherokee from a rescue. We built a house a few years ago and have what our friends call a ”funny farm”. We really enjoy our torts and our other animals. Blended acres is a small homestead. We have a garden, goats, chickens, torts, and a few pups we rescued. It’s kind of a mad house around here, but its a happy house. Our goal for Blended Acres is to teach our children how to be kind and respectful to animals, develop a strong a work ethic, and to learn to self sustain. Another of our goals is to adopt some older sulcatas who need homes. This summer we‘re working on clearing our land a bit more and planning out optimal places for large enclosures. We’re really looking forward to our future. I’m here to learn as much as I can to continue to be a good tort mom.3712DFC5-5CDA-4914-B76A-ED6C4786CB5A.jpeg

method89

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Malverne, NY
Welcome and Good Luck! There are a lot of people with tons of knowledge to share