Betty and the popcorn bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
West Bloomfield MI
I was kind of stressed about this but I called the vet and he said she is okay, so now it is funny in hindsight.
Last night, I let betty out for her nightly exercise run. Usually I sit in the little obstacle area I create for her or she tries to escape to get to me. So she was climbing me and I was playing with her but was also eating some popcorn and texting. I only had little broken off parts of the popcorn left in the bucket (no seeds), so I pushed it aside so she could use it as an obstacle. She kept biting my fingers and I figured it was because they smelled like popcorn. She climbs down off of me and I am emailing or something. After a few seconds, I look over and she has managed to tip over the popcorn bowl and has climbed inside of it. We pulled her out and took away the popcorn she was eating. I am sure she ingested at least one or two of the tiny fluffy popped pieces. So after taking away her popcorn I put her back down and put the bucket up where she cant get it. She stalks the bucket for a few minutes then came over and bit my toes until I finally picked her up.
What a little personality that chica has.. She is quick too. I can't believe she tipped over that bucket and crawled in it so quickly.
Here she is last night so you can see how huge the popcorn bucket was compared to her:
b4fe819b.jpg

f36439d4.jpg

acd004d8.jpg

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
This is really funny. Best story I have heard today! I don't know how she tipped that thing. That is also really funny that she nibbled at your toes and fingers. How long have you had her?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Pop corn is, after all, only a vegetable (legume???). No harm done. Little stinker.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Blake m said:
This is really funny. Best story I have heard today! I don't know how she tipped that thing. That is also really funny that she nibbled at your toes and fingers. How long have you had her?

She always bites at my toes when I am ignoring her. She doesn't usually bite at my fingers unless I have been feeding her. We have only had her since the end of December but she was well socialized when we got her.

dmarcus said:
She just wanted something to go with the movie, lol

We were in the theater room :p:tort:

Status
Not open for further replies.