Best time to plant

ckidd_1999

5 Year Member
I live in Southern California so it is usually warm here, but I have a whole bunch of seeds that I really want to plant. The seeds r a broadleaf mix from tortoisesupply.com. So Is it too late to plant them outside to grow or should I still try?

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Orange County, So Cal
Now. Plant now. Fall is always an excellent time to plant in So Cal (yay for us) and many of the plants in that seed mix love it all little cooler anyhow. Go for it! : )

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
No info on the packet? I mean, if you know what mix is in the pack you likely could google the info for the seeds....

ckidd_1999

5 Year Member
ascott said:
No info on the packet? I mean, if you know what mix is in the pack you likely could google the info for the seeds....

The packet just tells me tht type of mix it is and nothing else : /

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
The packet just tells me tht type of mix it is and nothing else : /

Dang.

Now. Plant now. Fall is always an excellent time to plant in So Cal (yay for us) and many of the plants in that seed mix love it all little cooler anyhow. Go for it! : )

Although, sounds as though this is first hand knowledge based on the seed you have.....:D

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Southern Calif.
What's nice about so cali is we can almost grow year round, with a green house you can, winter days are a little short but I've grown veggies in the winter months with a small greenhouse. Spring summer is def best tho

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Yes here in soCal you can plant almost anytime. I grow lots of stuff at random times with great success. Just sprouted some new grasses this week :)

Kirin

5 Year Member
Chino, CA
I grow all year round without a greenhouse. So plant away!