Best Thermo-hygrometer

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I believe that is the same one that I linked. I guess we all can agree that it’s quite a good temperature and humidity gauge.
I didn't click it.
It IS an ACCURITE.
Yeah, I love mine.
Cheap and indestructible. Even in 100% humidity.

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
My tortoises have a tendency to knock mine over and they get water inside i guess and can't read the info anymore... those acurite work better? I'm currently needing new ones thanks to my 2 little tanks ?

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
Or I guess a good question would be do you guys have a way to keep it from getting knocked over? Lol

Minority2

Tortoise Hell
Or I guess a good question would be do you guys have a way to keep it from getting knocked over? Lol

Get a model that comes with a sensor. Put the sensor inside the enclosure while keeping the monitor close where you can have access to the information listed at all times. A good all weather sensor should be able to take a tortoise's daily abuse with little to no issues.

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
Get a model that comes with a sensor. Put the sensor inside the enclosure while keeping the monitor close where you can have access to the information listed at all times. A good all weather sensor should be able to take a tortoise's daily abuse with little to no issues.
Cool! I have gone through like 10 in less than a year. Bratty torties lol. Have any that you prefer?

Minority2

Tortoise Hell
Cool! I have gone through like 10 in less than a year. Bratty torties lol. Have any that you prefer?

I dislike the old sensors from Accurite because too much substrate got into them.

I've had pretty good success with Ambient Weather's sensors. Here is an example:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CLHH7Q2/?tag=exoticpetnetw-20

The tortoises poops on the sensors but they're easy to clean and I haven't had an issues with them yet.

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
I dislike the old sensors from Accurite because too much substrate got into them.

I've had pretty good success with Ambient Weather's sensors. Here is an example:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CLHH7Q2/?tag=exoticpetnetw-20

The tortoises poops on the sensors but they're easy to clean and I haven't had an issues with them yet.
Thank you so much! I think my tortoises thought it was a game. Let's play trampoline on the thermometers so mom has to spend more money on us!