Beautiful Star

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tropical Torts

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Northwest FL
Hello Everyone. I am putting my beautiful adult male Indian star up for sale. Originally, I purchased him in hopes of starting a breeding group, but other things prevented the growth of that project. He is very lively and has thrived here in the Florida sunshine. This guy has a smooth shell and is in excellent condition except for a small crack in his carapace as can be seen in the pictures below. It has been that way since I bought him and has not changed in the 2 years that I've had him. This is an extremely active boy and would be a great addition to a breeding group or the beginning of one. I was told that he was a proven breeder when I bought him. Just over 5 inches long and weighs 326 grams.

e810da09-216a-42cd-b212-703cd05ee006_zpsedf4ggxs.jpg

cc2f2435-add3-47dc-b12b-0b16637c9ed3_zpsuunixnwl.jpg

0631f8d2-df74-4cc9-8cca-b154f71facbd_zpssbwmccwq.jpg

OUR TERMS:
PRICE:
$550 SHIPPED TO YOUR FRONT DOOR.

SHIPPING: I SHIP FEDEX PRIORITY OVERNIGHT. U.S. SHIPPING ONLY, NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA OR HAWAII. I WILL NOT SHIP TO ANY LOCATION WITH FREEZING OR SUB-FREEZING TEMPERATURES. APPROXIMATE ARRIVAL TIME OF 10:30 THE FOLLOWING MORNING. LIVE ARRIVAL IS GUARANTEED UNLESS THE DELIVERY IS DELAYED BY THE CARRIER OR IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO SIGN FOR THE PACKAGE WHEN IT ARRIVES. YOU OR A FAMILY MEMBER MUST BE AT YOUR HOME TO SIGN FOR THE PACKAGE, OR IT WILL NOT BE DELIVERED. ALL SHIPPING COSTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE.

PAYMENT: I ONLY ACCEPT PAYMENT THROUGH PAYPAL. FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE I WILL ASSUME THEIR 3% PAYMENT FEE! THE PRICE YOU SEE IS THE PRICE YOU PAY!

CONTACT: ONLY CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS BUYER; OTHERWISE, DO NOT WASTE MY TIME AND YOUR'S.
PM ME OR EMAIL AT [email protected]

THANK YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.