Beautiful Babies

Status
Not open for further replies.

lori12386

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Central Florida
I just wanted to show off my beautiful new babies i got from a forum member today. I think they are a couple months older then Olly. Coloring is lighter and they are noticably larger. I have to measure them still. No names yet. Here are a couple pics. Olly is the smaller darker one. Im also open to name suggestions.

20121106_163003-1.jpg
20121106_165814-1.jpg
20121106_163559-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Rio

5 Year Member
Auuuugh everyone's killing me with the adorable babies!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Very cute. How about the names, Kukla, Fran and you already have Olly. It's from an old kids puppet show program. Called Kukla, Fran and Ollie:D

lori12386

5 Year Member
Central Florida
wellington said:
Very cute. How about the names, Kukla, Fran and you already have Olly. It's from an old kids puppet show program. Called Kukla, Fran and Ollie:D

Really? I have never heard of it. Not sure about Kukla though.. Lol.

Baoh

10 Year Member!
Florida
lori12386 said:
wellington said:

Koukla basically means "doll" in Greek.

lori12386

5 Year Member
Central Florida
Baoh said:
lori12386 said:
wellington said:

Koukla basically means "doll" in Greek.

Thats pretty cool... I will keep it in mind.

BodaTort1

5 Year Member
Houston, Texas
They are so cute. How about Mali-- one of the African countries Sulcatas come from. And what about Kobe-- Swahili for tortoise..

samsmom

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
CedarCreekLake, Texas
somebody is showing their age if they know about kukla, fran and olly, just saying!!! i think those names would be perfect though

lori12386

5 Year Member
Central Florida
samsmom said:
somebody is showing their age if they know about kukla, fran and olly, just saying!!! i think those names would be perfect though

Im going to have to google it! I just wish i knew the sex sooner! I hate to pick a name that is not gender neutral... You know? Im not sure about Kukla but to me Fran is a female name.

lori12386 said:
samsmom said:

Im going to have to google it! I just wish i knew the sex sooner! I hate to pick a name that is not gender neutral... You know? Im not sure about Kukla but to me Fran is a female name.

Lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwjYb5xhGuU&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Except i pronounce it aw-lee. I knew a dog named Olly when i was a kid. I always like it.

lori12386

5 Year Member
Central Florida
Thanks everyone! I cant wait to spend more time with them on my day off! Will be easier to name when i see the two newbies personalities! Mali is a cute name though Boda!

BodaTort1

5 Year Member
Houston, Texas
I thought so too and Mali "means" something. All my Sulcatas I got as adults so they already had names that they responded to ( Roo-Middle-Little) I have always liked OTIS as a tort name so my husband bought me a ceramic clay tort that I named Otis! Haha!

image-829067027.png

lori12386

5 Year Member
Central Florida
BodaTort1 said:
I thought so too and Mali "means" something. All my Sulcatas I got as adults so they already had names that they responded to ( Roo-Middle-Little) I have always liked OTIS as a tort name so my husband bought me a ceramic clay tort that I named Otis! Haha!

View attachment 31852

Haha. Cute. Im thinking about doing O names. Since i have Olly.. I was considering Olive for one of them...not sure yet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.