Baton Down For Mr. Winter!!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

grogansilver

5 Year Member
:tort: Well all Baton down for the "winter here in the North East! My turtles pen i just got it finally finished, the painting, the waterfall/Pond installed and hive completed. well thats OK next spring my baby's are gonna love it! their gonna be in for a "Big"surprise! just have to wait for those first signs of spring, "those beautiful Bulbs that rise and flourish into Beautiful flowers, "Man their gonna love it! "Hay even my jack is sleeping this winter away Already, "take a look! :p :tort:

ewam

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Ca.
Hahaha thats such a funny picture of your dog. Looks like he just had one long day.

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
No winter for us yet, it's 88 outside and should be all week! :p But no worries in about 45 days I'll be whining about fog, I hate fog!!!

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
I am with you. Some of my tree's have already dropped all of their leaves:(.

grogansilver

5 Year Member
:tort: who ever is on here now i put up a topic in the Debatable section i don't know if it was the correct place? but i need feed back on that issue if some one could jump over and take quick look! :tort:

grogansilver

5 Year Member
Torty Mom said:
I just looked in the debatable section and I didn't find anything!
:tort: its under female or male and by some peoples opinions I'm about to raise hell with the Breeder!:tort:

grogansilver

5 Year Member
momo said:
your dog is cute!
:tort: thank you! "momo what did you think about those pics of that pancakes photos?, i know you have your little buggers you love so much :) if that turns out to be male then i have 4 males and two females! its hard the other ones have these huge tails this one seams to be undecided! :tort:

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
I am not expert enough to comment on male or female but I sure do look forward to your 'unveiling' in Spring. Your dog is funny, looks like he was working hard to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.