Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
I found this picture of Paul:

spam.jpg

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
Does anybody eat Scrapple, I love it. My immediate family all migrated to the Atlanta area starting in the 70s from the DC suburbs and at that time when they ask at the grocery stores about scrapple no one knew what they were talking about. now it is available,-- no blue crabs either at that time --Len

onarock

5 Year Member
Hawaii
Neal, Quit hacking my computer and stealing photos from my private picture files.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Terry- I'm jealous that you don't know what Spam is ;) I ate it a few times when I was younger. I have a few relatives that are pretty fond of it...

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
ChiKat said:
Terry- I'm jealous that you don't know what Spam is ;) I ate it a few times when I was younger. I have a few relatives that are pretty fond of it...

I grew up in a very Italian family, and we mostly ate the vegetables that my Dad grew in the yard, also fruit he grew, and things my Mom canned from the garden. I never remember eating anything from a can or frozen when I lived at home. We also had chickens... for eggs only. My Aunt had a ranch in Texas and she would butcher a cow or hog and send us loads of meat.
I, of course raised my family a little different, but still we never had spam or any kind of canned meat. It doesn't look very appetizing. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.