Not open for further replies.

Ahernandez1990

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Cypress, CA
DSCN1499-1.jpg
Wally my Male Normal Ball Python I got him for free

DSCN1493-1.jpg
Nameless my Male Cinnamon Ball Python in person his head is much lighter like a mocha color

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
Beautiful! They are such gentle snakes, too.

Ahernandez1990

5 Year Member
Cypress, CA
Thank you! Yes they are I am actually terrified of snakes but I'm not scared of my snakes at all im ok with ball pythons but I get a little freaked out worried about other snakes biting me lol

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Nice looking pythons (snakes not muscles) I miss my python monty, they are a great and gentle snake to have.

Ahernandez1990

5 Year Member
Cypress, CA
dmmj said:
Nice looking pythons (snakes not muscles) I miss my python monty, they are a great and gentle snake to have.

Thank you! That they are! My normal is very sweet and loves being held and isnt head shy. My cinnamon is a little shy and a scaredy but at the same time very sweet he has his good days and he has his bad days but overall he is a good snake

pam

5 Year Member
Minnesota
My Daughter wants a ball python I have no knowledge of snakes but she said they are one of the most gently snakes :) She is looking for a Bumblebee ball python :)

Ahernandez1990

5 Year Member
Cypress, CA
pam said:
My Daughter wants a ball python I have no knowledge of snakes but she said they are one of the most gently snakes :) She is looking for a Bumblebee ball python :)

Yes they are bumblebee's are very pretty I want a Lesser Bee & a blue or black eyed leucistic

Status
Not open for further replies.