Back to court... 3rd time's a charm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadk

10 Year Member!
Started with the twins over a year ago. Had them since birth. Fully adopted when they turned 2.

Then this summer we adopted the teen girls.

Now we have the biological brother of the twin sisters.

I think we are done adopting for a while. With our original 3 biological boys, then 5 adopted kids, our house is officially beyond full.... :eek:

Here we are today celebrating national adoption day, as we officially adopted our new son, at the snohomish court house.

154214_498985980745_675900745_7094429_7125096_n.jpg

76445_498986295745_675900745_7094438_7634484_n.jpg

Balboa

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PNW
WOW
I can't handle the 4 I have, you are amazing.

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
What a beautiful family you have! I have a ballfield and facebook friend that has 3 babies she has adopted or is in the process of adopting. It is stressful for her worrying about if the mothers are going to try to get custody of her babies, They didn't want them but sometime change there minds. I admire people that give kids a second chance at a family when the one they were born to didn't work. I also admire mothers that give unwanted children up so they can have a better life.

onarock

5 Year Member
Hawaii
What do you say about this story. I cant find the words.........still cant.

jensgotfaith

5 Year Member
Rocklin, CA
I can only think of one word to describe your family....BLESSED! What a blessing you are to all of your children. You inspire me.

harris

10 Year Member!
Ohio
Jen hit it on the nose. YOU are the reason for THEIR Season. Which is every beautiful day, rain or sunshine.

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
chadk said:
Started with the twins over a year ago. Had them since birth. Fully adopted when they turned 2.

Then this summer we adopted the teen girls.

Now we have the biological brother of the twin sisters.

I think we are done adopting for a while. With our original 3 biological boys, then 5 adopted kids, our house is officially beyond full.... :eek:

Here we are today celebrating national adoption day, as we officially adopted our new son, at the snohomish court house.

154214_498985980745_675900745_7094429_7125096_n.jpg

76445_498986295745_675900745_7094438_7634484_n.jpg

A fine looking family! :cool:

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
Chad, I do applaud you and your wife for having(making) the time and energy to take all these beautiful children and make their lives have something more than where they were probably headed. I have a wonderful husband and we waited a long time to have a child, just to make sure we could handle the stress a kid is in all the ways, and also, because I was worried,(Dad dying when I was 14 and left mom with 4 kids youngest was 2) makes you a little gun shy of what she went through.
Can I ask a truly personal question? We don't give our son everything(we didn't have) but we try and both of us work and yes I do have other critters that take time and money. HOW can you do it?? On so many levels? Money, time, carting here and there? Drs appts? I know I don't know you except your posts and from them you seem so together and smart. But I am asking seriously. I know one friend who had her kids way before me, at a time when they were living in apartments, no settled jobs etc. But I waited! We have a lovely home,decent jobs, heads on straight and its hard with one! Trying not to get too personal here,and I know everyone is so different and can handle different levels of things. But this has always amazed me.
Ok maybe an easier question if that makes you feel uncomfortable,(although my word you posted pictures of your entire family!!)
Whats your average day like?
Thanks Nay

I.m glad I was able to get back to this post before someone else did. I want to make it VERY clear, my previous post could be taken wrong and I want to say to Chad, I am not doubting anyone's ability to properly take care of many children. I know some people have it in them to do it and LOVE it. My best buddy teaches 1st graders. (or kindergarten) Slice my wrists. I deal with animals. She LOVES it!! It's her calling.
So Please Chad I meant absolutely no disrespect or questioning your care or ability!.Reading my post hopefully does not sound like that, but I want to be very clear! I have just found it fantasizing that some folks have this gift, and I am in awe!!
Nay

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Chad, you're a good man. I have a lot of respect for what you do, thanks for sharing this.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Congratulations to you and your wife. Those children are very lucky to belong to such a wonderful family as yours Chad. :) I love the pictures they are very nice of all of you.

M

Maggie Cummings

Guess I missed the adoption of the twins brother, but he is just as cute as ****! He makes a person want to hug him. Your family is very full now...are you about done? Guess I'll have to take a trip one day soon and drive up to visit you and your torts and all your kids. They are beautiful...

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Candy said:
Congratulations to you and your wife. Those children are very lucky to belong to such a wonderful family as yours Chad. :) I love the pictures they are very nice of all of you.

Yep, what she said! You have a beautiful family.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
You are very lucky and blessed Chad. Congratulations to you and your beautiful wife on your latest adoption.

Nay...sometimes the more you have the easier it is. I raised 5 sons, and the big one's always helped the little ones get dressed, do homework etc. Plus, everyone had their chores to do on Saturday....so I always had a clean house. Every night one kid washed the dishes, one dried and one put away......I did the cooking, but the little one's helped with that. All of my sons can cook, clean , and take care of their own kids...my daughter-in-laws always thank me for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.