Baby Tortoise issues

Alice Perkins

Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
We have a year old baby sulcata tortoise and they have experienced pyramiding but we're trying our best to stop it from being any worse. Recently, I took the tortoise out to get some sun and eat some grass, after I took them back inside they had minor diarrhea and then puking up something from it's mouth. It looked like mainly saliva and a tiny piece of grass. We also got a cat and it's been sneezing more than usual. Please help

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
We have a year old baby sulcata tortoise and they have experienced pyramiding but we're trying our best to stop it from being any worse. Recently, I took the tortoise out to get some sun and eat some grass, after I took them back inside they had minor diarrhea and then puking up something from it's mouth. It looked like mainly saliva and a tiny piece of grass. We also got a cat and it's been sneezing more than usual. Please help
Sounds like it over heated, or possibly ate a toxic weed.

Tortoises and other wild animals don't get allergies. That is humans and domestics. Your cat's dander has nothing to do with the sneezing.

Here is the correct care info. Also included is the correct temperatures, lighting, housing, diet, outdoor enclosure info, and more.

Questions are welcome.