Awww!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
No kidding I would be terrified to handle something so small.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
That is just too cute.

My grandson recently bought a baby cham. It wasn't this species, but the bigger species (I'm not a lizard person, and don't know their names), and this baby was pretty darned small. But once they start to grow, they quickly outgrow that "cute" stage.

If someone pointed a gun at me and said I had to get a lizard or get shot, I would get a chameleon. I love their eyes and their toes.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
emysemys said:
If someone pointed a gun at me and said I had to get a lizard or get shot, I would get a chameleon. I love their eyes and their toes.
Good thing there are not crazy people running around forcing people to choose between lizards, huh?

Guggie

10 Year Member!
Vernon Hills, IL
emysemys said:

I'm with you. I see them at pet stores, 3 or 5 inches long, and think, Perfect! then I read they get up to 15" or so, and I come back to Earth.

I love their eyes and toes too, btw. :)

Missy

5 Year Member
Illinois
I saw a show on animal planet a while back that talked about those little guys. I think they are so cute as well:) :)

ShadowRancher

10 Year Member!
Columbia, SC
Aww super cute! We have a Jacksons (the ones with horns) and he's only about 5 inches right now...can't wait til he's big!

Weda737

5 Year Member
NC
Aww I had a veiled named Bobby. He died an old man. Chameleons just don't have the life span most reptiles do.

tortuga_please

5 Year Member
What's interesting is that they're that small due to island dwarfism yet the largest species of chameleon is on the same island

Status
Not open for further replies.