Are these a good bug or a bad bug?

Kevboosh

Location (City and/or State)
California
I've been culturing an army of springtails and isopods to make his enclosure bioactive but, earlier today, I noticed a bunch of bugs swarming his food dish. Are these bad? Google lens is no help. A few months ago I put some leaves from my mulberry tree and grape vines into the enclosure without sterilizing them in the oven. That's my best guess for how they got into the enclosure. Thank you!
IMG_20240101_103307883_HDR~2.jpg

P.S. I have some broadleaf testudo food seeds. Can I plant them straight in the enclosure or should I sprout them in a separate container and then transplant them into the enclosure? The substrate is about half wood chips and half coco coir. Assuming that these bugs arent a disaster that requires me to replace all the substrate, would adding worm castings to the substrate be enough to ready it for plants? There's enough light to grow the tortoise food seeds but, if I plant some of my succulents in his enclosure, I may need to set up a grow light. Is a cheap LED light bar going to disturb or harm my russian tortoise? Thanks.

Kevboosh

Location (City and/or State)
California
They look more like springtails to me than any of the other bugs I know of but I'm still very new to even knowing what a springtail is lol