Anyone else's tortoise extremely mischievous

macky9326

Location (City and/or State)
Scotland
Honestly Toby is always uptoo something! It's a constant battle to keep him entertained but it's so much fun, anyone else feel like this?

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Yes! My little Dozer is always up to something . Moves his hide and digs everything up in his enclosure . Then he will nap . I will fix everything back and he will do it again . Then he looks at you like Hey this is my house I do what I want!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
mike taylor said:
Yes! My little Dozer is always up to something . Moves his hide and digs everything up in his enclosure . Then he will nap . I will fix everything back and he will do it again . Then he looks at you like Hey this is my house I do what I want!

Now I learn how to entertain my tortoise.

Honey: let's clean up the enclosure and rearrange the thing in it. Make sure you mop the floor too.

Hurry! ! ! ! !

"Little Pig" are just about to wake up.......................

LOL!!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ha ha! It seems every time I clean it he will get up from a nap the look at me and say You fill the need to clean something (pooooop! ) clean this!

macky9326

Scotland
Toby does that too! His water dish is more like a little pool dug into the ground and every time I see him in the morning he turns his back to it and drags loads of mud through it.

I must admit though I wouldent have him any other way!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
mike taylor said:
Ha ha! It seems every time I clean it he will get up from a nap the look at me and say You fill the need to clean something (pooooop! ) clean this!

Yep! ! !

My 4 inch Sulcata always pee when my wife pick him up to dry him after the soak.

My wife will give him a kiss then go wash her hand.............FIGURES!! ! ! ! !

He save the best for the last...............Got to LOVE those Torts.

macky9326

Scotland
mike taylor said:

You sound like his staff! =P

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Yep! I'm a slave to thr torts .

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Tank (a very large 'cata) tried to be stealthy and knock over and eat a cactus...

*BAM*
me- what the....?
Tank- *slowly walks away *

macky9326

Scotland
tffnytorts said:
Tank (a very large 'cata) tried to be stealthy and knock over and eat a cactus...

*BAM*
me- what the....?
Tank- *slowly walks away *

That's brilliant, there cleaver wee creatures but the naughtiness just adds to the charm!