Anyone else get annoyed...

Kim444

5 Year Member
Anyone wanna hear what a screaming cockatoo sounds like at 6:40am? Click on it, it's a video

Don't forget to turn your volume up, lol

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Dubai/New York
Anyone wanna hear what a screaming cockatoo sounds like at 6:40am? Click on it, it's a video

Don't forget to turn your volume up, lol
I can't hear anything, can you post a link to another website you posted it on? Thanks :)

sunshyne621

5 Year Member
We have four dogs, that get us up every morning at 4am. One is obsessed with butter, body butter, tub butter, butter butter, peanut butter..... And will go to any length to get at butter. She is also obsessed with Tupperware, even clean right out of the dishwasher Tupperware. The newest puppy is a terrorist and is quite the Houdini. She got out of a shut door, pulling open baby gates, climbing over baby gates, and climbing out of a wire kennel.....did I mention she is seven pounds??? And the tortoises and turtles are demanding in their own ways. My red foot sees you and starts charging and do the boxies. At least the leopard comes for a chin scratch before scarfing her meal. My animals drive me crazy at times, but I love them all all the time. It's those quirks that I will miss when they are gone. So I choose to cherish those qualities now.

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Dubai/New York
I can't hear anything, can you post a link to another website you posted it on? Thanks :)
Oh, Okay... It finally opened when I clicked web view, some loud (and nice. :)) parrot you got there!

Kim444

5 Year Member

I haven't posted it on another forum in ages. I may have it on facebook, let me check. Nope..hmmmm