Who else looks at this site as much as me or more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

terracolson

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Sacramento
So during the day, I spend most of my time online instead of TV. My Pc happens to be between the kitchen and living room, so i can walk by hit F5 and see whats new...

Now i find my self up for a 2am bowl of cereal, and checking this site...
Now is it cause the house is quite and i can breath with out my son? or his friends? or is it an ocd? haha

Well i can justify it a little at night, i have to let the dog go potties, the cats in and check on the baby tortoises or anything i have growing....

Greg T

10 Year Member!
League City, TX
I'll check it several times a day, especially when I need a break at work. Haven't gotten hooked bad enough to check late at night though! (yet) :D

jblayza

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
San Antonio, TX
I go between here, Texas Hunting Forum, South Texas Reptiles, and Facebook from around 8 am-2am with some kingsnake and craigslist in between, lol.

BethyB1022

5 Year Member
Depends on the day really, sometimes I find TFO a pleasant distraction, like right now when I am putting off working on a paper for my data analysis class. :)

terracolson

5 Year Member
Sacramento
I think i get on here to not hear the 3 kids under 4 run around wild

Meg90

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
WI
I'm an internet nut. I am on this site WAYYYY too much. I also have several other forums that I check several times a day. :D Pangea, Repashy, WIrep, Tegutalk, and Tortoiseforum. This one is by FAR my favorite.

Recently, I have also been checking classifieds because I have been looking to add a Chahoua gecko to my crew. So I added in Craigslist, Kingsnake and Fauna Classifieds.

I've been on TFO until 4am in some cases.

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
I think this forum has become my winter hobby. :D

I hate the cold and snow and cannot do anything outside but shovel or hurry to the car to drive somewhere. :(

Once spring hits, I will be OUT in my gardens getting the soil turned and amended, the perennials trimmed and fertilized, the annuals planted; and when summer hits I spend most of every day (after housecleaning and endless household chores, shopping, etc) out trimming and deadheading, weeding and aerating and fertilizing, singing and cooing and otherwise worshipping my flowers and encouraging them to grow. :p

Taco can then go back to her summer routine of sunbathing on her rock outside in the garden, with a Mission into the Big Yard for Exploration every few days when she feels the whim. ;)

dreadyA

5 Year Member
southern cal.
Meee. I check dozens of times a day. I cruise other forums and i agree..by far the best

jackrat

5 Year Member
Hamburg,AR
I work on an offshore oil rig for 21 days and off for 21.I'll stop by when I get off work,maybe once a day.But...when I'm home,I stop by way more than that.Haven't really posted a lot.Just enjoy reading and picking up a few tidbits here and there.Unfortunately,it's back to the gulf this evening for another 21.

Yall take care
Jeff Scott

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I check it a lot. Probably too much. I carry my little lap top around the house and try to type in a quick response when my wife is not looking. She spends way more time on Facebook, but somehow I'm neglecting my daughter when I check for "today's posts". I also check in on the roachforum, but as you can imagine, there's a lot less activity there than there is here. You'll notice that a lot of my posts are before 8am or after 9pm, when Ava is sleeping. Fortunately, there is usually wifi available at most of the places where I go to work. I train animals for film and TV, so I sit around a lot waiting for them to get to a scene with the animal in it.

Meg90 said:
I'm an internet nut. I am on this site WAYYYY too much. I also have several other forums that I check several times a day. :D Pangea, Repashy, WIrep, Tegutalk, and Tortoiseforum. This one is by FAR my favorite.

Recently, I have also been checking classifieds because I have been looking to add a Chahoua gecko to my crew. So I added in Craigslist, Kingsnake and Fauna Classifieds.

I've been on TFO until 4am in some cases.

After all this time, I just noticed that you have a Tegu. Very cool. I recently raised three b/w tegus from Bert Langerwerf. Sad ending to that story though. Right now I've got a little baby red in hibernation.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
I check this forum a dozen times a day :p Especially last month when I was on winter break and wasn't working...I was literally on my computer ALL DAY. I have a serious obsession, it's kind of a problem :p
I'm either on this forum, Facebook, a chihuahua forum, a veg*n forum, (don't hate ;)) and a few other random forums that I check occasionally :rolleyes:

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Myself on average I check about twice a day once in the morning and once in the evening, if there is a hot topic I am following I will of course check in more often.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
ChiKat said:
I check this forum a dozen times a day :p Especially last month when I was on winter break and wasn't working...I was literally on my computer ALL DAY. I have a serious obsession, it's kind of a problem :p
I'm either on this forum, Facebook, a chihuahua forum, a veg*n forum, (don't hate ;)) and a few other random forums that I check occasionally :rolleyes:

Katie, I have two little chihuahuas and a tiny yorkie. What's a good chihuahua forum?

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
im on this site continiously weekdays from 8-5pm. my work is in front of a computer. on weekends, i check msgs and updates on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.