Any gamers here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chewys_Mom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Virginia
just wondering both me and my hubby are. i play we both play pretty much anything. Gw2 is what i'm into right now. Just thought i'd drop a line and see who's out there

Nixxy

5 Year Member
New Hampshire
Been an avid gamer my whole life!

Mostly play Warcraft, these days. :)

cherylim

5 Year Member
Leyland, UK
I'm a bit of a gamer, but mostly play Master System/Mega Drive (Genesis) games. More a collector than a gamer, but my fiancé bought me a handheld system for Christmas which included some games I have sat on our bookcase and since it's handheld I'm actually playing them.

Other than that, I play the occasional Xbox or PC game.

Zouave

5 Year Member
Toronto
I go through cycles of playing and not playing. Two faves are (on PC) Civilization V and (online) DDO or Dungeons and Dragons Online.

Spn785

5 Year Member
Mid-Missouri
Zouave said:
I go through cycles of playing and not playing. Two faves are (on PC) Civilization V and (online) DDO or Dungeons and Dragons Online.

I used to play DDO, but lately I have been playing Megaten (Shin Megami Tensei) Imagine online. I really like RPGs, but I also am not really into the mainstream games, I haven't played a Final Fantasy game since 9.

Chewys_Mom

5 Year Member
Virginia
Gw2 is awesome!we are on the Fort Aspenwood server if you want to join us. My hubby and I play a whole bunch of stuff, Lego Lord of the Rings,Lego Star wars, fallout, fallout new vegas, Battlefield 3, mass effect 1,2,3, Gw2, Stars wars the old republic,Lord of the rings online like I said a whole lot of games

Heliopteryx

5 Year Member
I haven't had much time to do much besides homework this school year, but my favourites are Minecraft, Portal and Portal 2, and Planetside 2. I've been thinking of buying Guild Wars 2 as well, as soon as it goes on sale.

Yellow Turtle

5 Year Member
Indonesia
Chewys_Mom said:
Gw2 is awesome!we are on the Fort Aspenwood server if you want to join us. My hubby and I play a whole bunch of stuff, Lego Lord of the Rings,Lego Star wars, fallout, fallout new vegas, Battlefield 3, mass effect 1,2,3, Gw2, Stars wars the old republic,Lord of the rings online like I said a whole lot of games

Lets see later. I'm different part of the globe and my experience playing Final Fantasy XI before, the different time zone sucks...

So any good forum for GW2 up there in the web?

mira_kaylee

5 Year Member
Mid-Missouri
I play! :D Minecraft, Happy Wars, Fable 2, Fable 3, Halo 4, Borderlands 1 and Borderlands 2, all on x-box 360.

Nixxy

5 Year Member
New Hampshire
Awesome to see so many with like interests outside of the obvious (Tortoises).

I also love Minecraft! I am a huge gamer, so I pretty much play everything.

I've yet to try GW2, but I liked the first one, and play a lot of MMORPGs, so I'll have to check it out.

Yellow Turtle

5 Year Member
Indonesia
So who is doing PVP and WWW on GW2? Please share the most durable and annoying job there.

And is race selection influence on job versality? :D

Hauntmom

5 Year Member
Mesa, AZ
My hubby and I are! We met playing dungeons and dragons lol then we played world of warcraft, portal 2, fable 3, minecraft, skyrim, all lotr's games, diablo 2 & 3, counter strike, star wars knights of the old republic, Mario, Zelda, and lots more.

Tortus

5 Year Member
Maryland
I don't do PC games. PS3 right now and someone's getting me another Xbox 360 for my birthday next month.

I also have no idea what GW2 is.

Status
Not open for further replies.