Another Tortoise Video for feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Loved it. Really loved the little guy in his shell. Couple things. Your wording doesn't stay quite long enough. Also, you have it moving forward and some of the words towards the bottom at least when watched it, went off the screen and out of sight before getting there to read it.
Also, I seen two Aldabras hmmm, did you get another I don't know about or were they someone else's? All in all really nice.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
wellington said:
Loved it. Really loved the little guy in his shell. Couple things. Your wording doesn't stay quite long enough. Also, you have it moving forward and some of the words towards the bottom at least when watched it, went off the screen and out of sight before getting there to read it.
Also, I seen two Aldabras hmmm, did you get another I don't know about or were they someone else's? All in all really nice.

yeah Ive changed the length of the text and for it not to fade outside of the screen. Those were my old aldabras. I didn't have a good one of blossom to use in the video.

OK updated link in the original post.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
I guess that varying audiences will have different takes on the video. If your audience is 'the public at large', then I would suggest your title text not be made to sound like you are advocating the conservation of texas tortoises from the northern part of their range.

North texas tortoise conservation sounds like 'pacific whale conservation' as a title from an organization that is concerned with all whales in all oceans, but happens to be located along the pacific.

One way that might offer some distinction is to have your organization's title in a different font than the other text.

Or have an animation from the logo slide where the organization title then morphs into the title text.

Will

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
That is for all the input. I do have some things.

Will. That is something I overlooked. I agree with you in totally. I will work something into it as it should be more describing and titled and not misleading. Thanks for your input

Status
Not open for further replies.