Another spider hatching

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
I also am jealous, and I can't decide which shell I like better leopards or spiders?

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Awww I love the latest pics of them They really are SO interesting looking ! GOLLY! More eggs, adults are super busy haha.

spring pace

5 Year Member
topanga, california
hi tim, hi robin, congratulations on the new baby, never heard of spider torts, what a face, looking forward to seeing how she grows. smiles, spring

Tim/Robin

10 Year Member!
tortoisenerd said:
So very tiny! I really did not realize they were that low in weight when hatched. Wow.
Kate,

They were 13 and 14 grams when they first hatched. What I was trying to say in the posting is that they have gained 4 and 5 grams. Sorry it wasn't clear, they are tiny though.

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
Not as small as I thought but still tiny! I think Trevor was over 30 by the time I got him when he was 4 months old. He feel so heavy now. Sometime soon he won't be easy to pick up with two fingers, and won't fit in my hand! They grow up so fast. aaawwww

baseballturtle48

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Finally, something to put a smile on my face today! :) They are precious and I know you're so proud of them. Can't wait for word on the other 8!

Status
Not open for further replies.