1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Another poop thread! sorry!, but it's for the kids!

Discussion in 'Aldabra tortoises' started by ben awes, Feb 13, 2018.

Help Support Tortoise Forums by donating:

1. TammyJ

TammyJ Well-Known Member

Location (City and/or State):
    Jamaica
    I would realise I had been kidnapped or abducted and would use my cell phone to call 911.
    ERoss and Bee62 like this.
  2. Kasia

Kasia Well-Known Member

Location (City and/or State):
    Poland
    I get reptiles as here and now animals. If the food, warmth, treat, something you know is here and now, life is good. If it isnt, your instinct is telling you to get out, stress, go somewere were your needs are met. If you make here and now a little warm, full of treats pen, its fine. No thinking what if, no future planning just reaction to the enviromant you create and things that in a tortoise mind equal with it. Equal means a habit is developed. Good food in the pen = good place to be, pleasent thing. That is how I translate them. No human feelings are involved. And no human emotions.
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
    ben awes and TammyJ like this.