Almost all of the colony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saloli

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
middle river
The first four pictures are of Blue. The next two are of Erik. The third group of pictures are of the green shelled female (she doesn't have a name yet and the green is kind of hard to see in the pictures) the last picture in this group is so you can see the difference between the green and a brown shelled female. The fourth group of pictures is of the little female (a subadult female no name yet). The next set of pictures are of Little John. The next two pictures are of the orange female (also not named yet). The next two pictures are ot the orange male (no name yet). Next is the red male (the one who was aggessive at first though Blue faced him and now he doesn't bother any body much and no name for him yet). Last but not least is Selu Daksi. If you want to see picture of Dotty, Shelly, Sheldon and Franklin you can look up some of my older posts. I will not be taking pictures of the first three for a while they are still recovering from ear infections because of the weird weather we've been having. As for Franklin I don't have any recent pictures of him.

Attachments

• Blue6.JPG
    Blue6.JPG
    438 KB · Views: 64
  • Blue8.JPG
    Blue8.JPG
    465.5 KB · Views: 56
  • Blue2.JPG
    Blue2.JPG
    648.3 KB · Views: 59
  • Blue7.JPG
    Blue7.JPG
    466.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Erik6.JPG
    Erik6.JPG
    732.5 KB · Views: 39
  • Erik8.JPG
    Erik8.JPG
    512.2 KB · Views: 46
  • green female2.JPG
    green female2.JPG
    793 KB · Views: 42
  • green female7.JPG
    green female7.JPG
    445.9 KB · Views: 51
  • green female5.JPG
    green female5.JPG
    618.9 KB · Views: 49
  • orange and green females1.JPG
    orange and green females1.JPG
    688.6 KB · Views: 42
  • little female1.JPG
    little female1.JPG
    458.9 KB · Views: 38
  • little female4.JPG
    little female4.JPG
    568.8 KB · Views: 38
  • little female5.JPG
    little female5.JPG
    418.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Little John1.JPG
    Little John1.JPG
    505.7 KB · Views: 35
  • Little John5.JPG
    Little John5.JPG
    408.8 KB · Views: 37
  • orange female2.JPG
    orange female2.JPG
    575.7 KB · Views: 37
  • orange female7.JPG
    orange female7.JPG
    458.6 KB · Views: 29
  • orange male5.JPG
    orange male5.JPG
    675.6 KB · Views: 34
  • orange male7.JPG
    orange male7.JPG
    542.6 KB · Views: 37
  • red male3.JPG
    red male3.JPG
    388.7 KB · Views: 31
  • red male4.JPG
    red male4.JPG
    508.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Selu2.JPG
    Selu2.JPG
    724.2 KB · Views: 31
  • Selu5.JPG
    Selu5.JPG
    376.8 KB · Views: 31

Tccarolina

10 Year Member!
CA
Very nice group! Selu daksi, she's a pretty little tank! Nice pen designs too, do you have new pics of your pen?

How are the ones doing with the ear infections? Are they getting better?

Steve

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Beauties, ALL of them! How many live in one enclosure?

Saloli

5 Year Member
middle river
supremelysteve said:
Very nice group! Selu daksi, she's a pretty little tank! Nice pen designs too, do you have new pics of your pen?

Steve

Yeah I have new picks of the pen. Yes they are doing better though still not nearly well enough to go back with the others. So Steve what do you think of the green shell trait? A little odd looking isn't it. Though I have seen ones that are almost Slider green.

Tccarolina

10 Year Member!
CA
Saloli said:
supremelysteve said:

Steve

Yeah I have new picks of the pen. Yes they are doing better though still not nearly well enough to go back with the others. So Steve what do you think of the green shell trait? A little odd looking isn't it. Though I have seen ones that are almost Slider green.

I wasn't able to see it, maybe it was the picture. Try getting the turtle wet with the flash on, maybe that will make it stand out. I wasn't able to see the "blue" on Blue either. Is it on his cheeks?
I used to have a female that had a green tint to her shell, but it was due to a shell rot fungus. I know this for sure because she developed it in my care, and was black and yellow before.

Post the pics of your pen, I really like your pen design.

Steve

Saloli

5 Year Member
middle river
Yeah it is hard to see her green. Blues blus is mostly on his chine and around his eyes. It is a pain to get a picture of.

Tccarolina

10 Year Member!
CA
Now that you explained where it was, I can see Blue's blue! Sure enough, right there on the throat and chin! He is from central Maryland? He has a lot of nice skin color outside the blue throat as well.

I still don't see the green on the other one, except for maybe in the pic of the two turtles together. Is the green in the black part of the shell?

Saloli

5 Year Member
middle river
Yep he is from down the street from my place. He was mauled by a dog and has a non functional hinge due to it. Though he isn't afraid of other animals he seems to hate dogs. He chases my mom's min pin. Yeah her name is now Olivia. The black isn't black but really dark green. I included the pic with the two together so it would be more obvious though I'll take one of her next to one with the black shell trait. Oh by the way Blue is the only one I've seen in the area with the blue trait though Olivia is one of 6 with that trait I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.