Not open for further replies.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I was watching the History International channel today and saw a promo for a show next Monday, 10p eastern time entitled "All About Dung". During the promo a couple of guys are holding up two "land mines" and one of the guys says, "tortoise."

I don't know if they will show the animal that makes the dung, but it certainly would be interesting to see the size of the tortoise that left that big land mine. It looked to be about 8" long and about 2 or 3" diameter.

Yvonne

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
Ive been tempted to take pics of the piles my big guys gift to me every day. You know.. as an educational thing for other sulcata owners. So they have an idea of what they will be scooping in a few years..
Yvonne.. in Dudleys Enclosure pics I see you have a Huge Pooper scooper for him... that should give people an idea of how bad it gets!! They are like cows.. in one end out the other~!

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
this sounds interesting! if you follow kevans youtube link theres another link to what is supposedly the entire show. im going to try to watch it. i'll let you guys know how it goes

Status
Not open for further replies.