Using you guys on youtube.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
WV
well guys i made a new youtube account called ClassyReptiles, and im doing a segment on the best place for to talk about turtles and tortoises, and also my channel is getting a lot of attention for only being up for a few days because i i had to make a new one to match what i was going to talk about. Well i wanted to see if i was allowed to show youtube how awesome you guys are and im only doing it on you guys also for turtles and tortoises(in my opion). Please tell me what you guys think.

Thank the LORD my youtube channel is doing really good Thank the LORD:D.

p.s. please if you guys want add me and also subscribe is the big one i want to get more know and im also shut down my old channel because of reasons in the beginning of this.

Well thanks, and if you guys let me ill be posting it this Sunday or next Monday or maybe sooner.:D

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
WV
thanks guys keep them coming i uploaded a new video about sites that are good and bad to buy for turtles and tortoises 2 parts.

Thank the LORD :D

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
WV
Well thanks and let me make his clear lol:D TurtleGuru138(on YouTube!!!!!) is not mine it is my friends now and I gave it to him so he can enjoy uploading videos and all that so he has posted on mine but that's not me for future reference lol :D chase :D.

Also Subscribe everyone I want to make this big!!!!!!:D

Thank the LORD I'm able to do this:D

chase thorn

10 Year Member!
Colorado Springs, CO
Turtle Guru said:
Well thanks and let me make his clear lol:D TurtleGuru138(on YouTube!!!!!) is not mine it is my friends now and I gave it to him so he can enjoy uploading videos and all that so he has posted on mine but that's not me for future reference lol :D chase :D.

Also Subscribe everyone I want to make this big!!!!!!:D

Thank the LORD I'm able to do this:D

i thought that was funny! i thought someone was on your account or something! :]

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
WV
Lol I hoped so man there was lol nice chase that cracked me up lol:D

Status
Not open for further replies.