Aldabra tortoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linz2491

10 Year Member!
I am looking at selling my aldabra tortoise. My son with autism needs treatments and therapies that are not covered by insurance and we are getting further in the hole. My tortoise is the one thing of real value I own. I am only half wanting to sell him and keep going back and forth. Please no low balls. He is well cared for here and I would expect the same with whatever home he went to.

I have had this guy/girl for 2 years. He was between 2-3 when I got him. He has doubled if not more in size since I've had him! He is 14-15 inches measuring the bottom of his plastron. Longer measuring from his carapace. S/He is 35lbs. He has mild pyramiding from before I got him but is growing smooth now. He also has a crack on his lower back scute that was also there before I got him. Has caused no issues.
I am in California and am not shipping at this point unless you want to do all the arrangements, pay for all shipping costs and walk me through it.
He is currently living outside in California with his insulated heated house. He eats weeds, grass, fruits and veggies, mazuri and loves grape leaves.
I broke my phone yesterday but can get my neighbor to take pics if you are interested.
$8,000

Linz2491

10 Year Member!
sorry to repost, can't figure out how to edit my last post to add pics.
Aldabra 5-6 years old. 35 lbs and 14 inches across the bottom but likely 16+ on the top. I will measure again lol.
$8000 obo. Located in California

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.