Albino redfoot

Onidara

I'm trying to find an albino redfoot, I've been looking around and can't find any so I'm asking here if anybody knows someone that breeds them or has one for sale.

allegraf

10 Year Member!
I've only seen one for sale in the U.S. A few years ago. There is a guy in Europe that was breeding and had at least one a year. The U.S. One was imported from the European. At least that is what the ad said. No pictures anymore, but here was the original thread. A year or so later the ad popped up to sell one or two in the U.S.

http://www.tortoiseforum.org/threads/albino-red-foot.1359/

dumje

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Miami Florida
I have a friend that purchased the trio of Hypos that produced Albinos for Bob Clark a few years back. He got them in august and fortunately hatched 5 babies this past year with only 1 Albino. He is expecting eggs soon and is hoping for a higher fertility rate this year considering they are no longer in a basement in UTAH. If you message me I will put you in contact with him.

Onidara

I have a friend that purchased the trio of Hypos that produced Albinos for Bob Clark a few years back. He got them in august and fortunately hatched 5 babies this past year with only 1 Albino. He is expecting eggs soon and is hoping for a higher fertility rate this year considering they are no longer in a basement in UTAH. If you message me I will put you in contact with him.

@dumje
That would be great, thank you! My email is [email protected]