Age range? (How old are you? Optional)

Prairie Mom

Somewhere between spring chicken and old as dirt....

Cowboyken I believe prairie just said you were so old because she considered you an inventor ...lol

Alright, older than a "spring chicken,"... earlier when CowboyKen was asked his age, he said :"Way…as in way old" and everyone kept teasing and questioning him about how old is "way?" He apparently invented a whole new age category;) Now, watch your toes and lower ankles, Angela, because I may be sending my ATTACK TORTOISE YOUR WAY....mwa ha haha haaaa...
mavis grrr.jpg

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
Alright, older than a "spring chicken,"... earlier when CowboyKen was asked his age, he said :"Way…as in way old" and everyone kept teasing and questioning him about how old is "way?" He apparently invented a whole new age category;) Now, watch your toes and lower ankles, Angela, because I may be sending my ATTACK TORTOISE YOUR WAY....mwa ha haha haaaa...
View attachment 99985

Lol...oh no, I totally understand how one plus one equals 2.....

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
@Elohi I don't post photos of myself on the internet but I'll text you some LOL..
Even though I'm 28, I've been married 6 years, have a 5 year old, a 4 year old and my husband is almost 7 years older...so I don't really fit in with the late 20s crowd..

lismar79

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
I was a little skaterchick in high school. Could we have hung out, or would you have looked down on me because I would have been a Sophomore when you were Juniors? Whaddaythink? You guys too cool for me?;)
I too was a skater chick :) even had purple hair ;)

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
I think it's mainly because I'm a shorty. Being a hobbit isn't always what it's cracked up to be;)
I'm ridiculously short as well. People thought I was a kid well into my thirties. I'll be 46 in three months and most think I'm in my early thirties. Makes no sense to me. I'll be ridiculously short no matter how old I get so what does it have to do with it? But apparently it does...lol

Prairie Mom

I too was a skater chick :) even had purple hair ;)
HOLY MOLY! Age, animals & torts, adopted kids, skating nerds....Are you really another person?...OR are you ME from an alternate reality and using the internet to communicate?????

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
HOLY MOLY! Age, animals & torts, adopted kids, skating nerds....Are you really another person?...OR are you ME from an alternate reality and using the internet to communicate?????

This is pretty interesting. Many years ago when I was still working, a gal from Walnut Creek moved to Fresno and went to work in the same department of the phone company as me. She is a little younger than I, however, she and I both had dobermans, we both had horses, we both had a small space between our front teeth. We had the same interests, hobbies (we both had roller skated at the rink and competed in dance) and even look like sisters.

Funny how two people can come together when there are so very many people on the planet. Lismar is in Ohio. It would be neat if you were there too.

Prairie Mom

This is pretty interesting. Many years ago when I was still working, a gal from Walnut Creek moved to Fresno and went to work in the same department of the phone company as me. She is a little younger than I, however, she and I both had dobermans, we both had horses, we both had a small space between our front teeth. We had the same interests, hobbies (we both had roller skated at the rink and competed in dance) and even look like sisters.

Funny how two people can come together when there are so very many people on the planet. Lismar is in Ohio. It would be neat if you were there too.

Wow! What an incredible story, Yvonne! That's crazy that there were even some major physical similarities. Your story reminds me of this article that I read recently... http://themindunleashed.org/2014/07...ities-human-templates-complete-strangers.html - A photographer set out to show evidence of some scientists' claims that even though billions of people have lived on earth, there are only about 500 original genetic templates for humans. He took a bunch of photos of people that often look amazingly similar, but have no relation. It sounds like you may have already come across your match. Now, @lismar79 needs to let me know if she is short, blonde, and freckled :)