Adopted a redfoot with a moldy Tortoise table

Tlynnxx

Location (City and/or State)
Fort McMurray
Hi guys! I'm new here. Finally fulfilled my dream and bought a Cherry head from a couple who didn't have time to care for her. She wasnt in the best shape, mild pyramiding, dry skin, abnormal poops, and really bad hard water stains. She was never given fresh fruit or veggies only dehydrated and pellets, oh except iceberg lettuce ?. In 3 weeks her transformation has been BEAUTIFUL. And her Tortoise table she came with well it has been a disaster. 2 days until the mold they hid from me at purchase was back full force on EVERYTHING. A few thousand dollars later and she is doing amazing with her all new everything. So tonight her new Tortoise table was finally complete! But I'm just wondering what to do. The outside only had been spray painted with Rustoleum painters choice paint in gloss white. Yesterday the first coats were applied and today early in the day like 12 hours ago there was some small touch ups. I dont really have a place for her to sleep overnight as her table takes up my whole bedroom and thats the only room i have that is dog and cat free. Is it safe for her to stay in it? It's completely dry and the room is well ventilated 2 windows and one has a fan in it that sucks air out or in. I have it set to suck air out right now just to keep it fresh. What are your thoughts I want her to enjoy her new not moldy proper sized beautiful home!!!

Tlynnxx

Location (City and/or State)
Fort McMurray
Could you pull a drawer out of the bureau? Babies sleep in them. Why not a tort?
Sorry i guess i worded it kind of wrong. I have a big tote for her to sleep in as a temp spot but i dont feel as safe because she plays and does whatever she wants and I just don't want her to get hurt. The question was really how long until she can move into her upgrade. Thank you all in dccmmçkk