a pancake

Status
Not open for further replies.

african cake queen

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
ct.usa
e85f5107.jpg
hi, got a new picture of my pancake snip. had him almost a year now and he has gone from a snippy guy to very nice and not shy cake. his female zoey was nice and friendly from the start. i think she likes me more than him. 'lol' lindy

Cherbear

5 Year Member
Ohio
That's a nice smooth looking pancake. I have two that are really shy, but one that is outgoing and doesn't hide much. Just curious what size enclosure do you keep them in?

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Someday, I will have a pancake of my own. I'm glad to hear he is not a shy cake.

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
Cherbear said:
That's a nice smooth looking pancake. I have two that are really shy, but one that is outgoing and doesn't hide much. Just curious what size enclosure do you keep them in?

at nite a 50 long tank, outside during the day a plastic pool with the bottom cut out!they got a new swimming pool for out side, they are spoiled rotten with excerise,food, and i change around their rocks and stuff so they dont got bored. mine dont sleep alot in summer. when i spray the water bottle the hissing noise makes snip the male come out fighting. sometimes i put a fake tortoise in with them and he bites it and flips it over! he doesnt mess around. they are in center of house , people and pets always going by them. tv too. i thinks thats why they are not shy lindy

Cherbear

5 Year Member
Ohio
Mine are in a 75 gallon tank and when they're in it they just mostly hide and sleep. They might as well be in a 10 gallon tanks. (just kidding) I take them outside during the day when weather permits and they walk all over the place.

Missy

5 Year Member
Illinois
All of a sudden I have a craving for pancakes and syrup:) Great pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.