A little help here buddy?

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
After being a pouty little b***h & hiding from Sunday afternoon when I got back from Kerry's till this morning(she does that a lot), Matilda was out and about....soaking a while, eating a bit of Pineberry before rooting around in the damp soil.

Then she lifts her head up and has something stuck to her top beak, FIRMLY......lol I wish I had taken the pics while she was craning her neck backwarks, forward, side to side.......it was so funny, I think that she forgot that she has feet! She went through these antics for a moment till she caught me looking at her..........then she stopped trying and it was "Hey, buddy, can you spare a hand, seems I have a bit of sh*t on my lip?"

......LMAO. I saved her when I reached in and flicked it off.....no, I don't know what it was, I do know what it looks like, I"m a plumber!... LOL

Sorry bout the pics, thru the dirty glass but at 3;30AM, my bar is set pretty low. lol just wanted to share my laugh............

Those eyes....hmmmm, "matt", "matty", "mathew".....just trying them out.....naw, if she completes transition, I'll come up with something......gotta to have fun with stuff.....

p1.jpgp2.jpg

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
I remember having a tee shirt that said that....I wore it when I thought it was cool to wear....that age just before having your firstborn! lol

She gets a bit needy when I haven't been around.....it's okay, I spoil her!