A few questions concerning my Russian.

Shakudo

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
The Netherlands
@Shakudo , I am in the UK and sell mazuri. I could ship some over to you, depending on how much you'd like.

Thank you :) @FLINTUS my preference is for zoomed natural grassland tortoise food, I want to use something that I can order via multiple channels so I'll always can get it. If you can supply it too, please send me a pm:)

Thanks,

Joey

FLINTUS

5 Year Member
Watery Wiltshire in the UK
Grassland pellets are of no use to me really so don't use them, the mazuri I sell is just the stuff I don't use as I buy it in big bags, but if you ever want mazuri, you know where to turn ;)

biochemnerd808

10 Year Member!
Central Arkansas (we moved!)
I am quite a bit away from Germany actually but thanks. I am thinking of growing some myself.

Joey

Hehe, I used to live in Frankfurt, Germany, and have actually been to Tiel. It's about 3.5 hours... which here in the US isn't far to drive at all. I forgot that in Europe that is kind of far. :)
Growing your own is an excellent idea. If you go to The Tortoise Table website and look at their booklet of edible plants (http://www.thetortoisetable.org.uk/site/files/Edible doc 3rd edition_2013_condensed.pdf) the seeds of a lot of those are easily available in farm and garden stores, or on the internet. :)

Shakudo

5 Year Member
The Netherlands
Hehe, I used to live in Frankfurt, Germany, and have actually been to Tiel. It's about 3.5 hours... which here in the US isn't far to drive at all. I forgot that in Europe that is kind of far. :)
Growing your own is an excellent idea. If you go to The Tortoise Table website and look at their booklet of edible plants (http://www.thetortoisetable.org.uk/site/files/Edible doc 3rd edition_2013_condensed.pdf) the seeds of a lot of those are easily available in farm and garden stores, or on the internet. :)

Thank you:) I have found a store who sells seeds and grow at home kits so that seems like fun.

Yes for my such a drive is a very long one, and also the costs of the fuel is high here so I don't go there often.

I actually received my package already but they shipped the wrong kind of food.
Instead of grassland tort food the send me forest tort food.

I am calling them today to let them know....