Not open for further replies.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Ah...the good, old deliver-my-electricity-through-an-extension-cord trick! I have one of those too.

And not to be nit-picky, but...when one refers to "few" it usually means more than one. So where are the rest of the pictures?

I love your pond. And very interested in the filter. What's inside the bucket?

CT Grim

5 Year Member
Tucson, AZ
emysemys said:
Ah...the good, old deliver-my-electricity-through-an-extension-cord trick! I have one of those too.

And not to be nit-picky, but...when one refers to "few" it usually means more than one. So where are the rest of the pictures?

I love your pond. And very interested in the filter. What's inside the bucket?

Silly newbie posting difficulties.. :/

Bucket filter: H2O enters the bottom, rises through a 1' layer of bio-balls, then through 2 thick layers of filter media before exiting back to pond. 3 sliders and a swarm of mosquito fish now, soon to have a few comets, or a couple of koi.

Attachments

• DSC01111.jpg
    DSC01111.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 32

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Very very coooool....I especially love the duckweed and the use of the 4 inch fence rails....nice...thank you for sharing.....

The sulcatas are so so pretty....:p

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
You've done an excellent job of providing a beautiful getaway in your yard. So pretty.

Utah Lynn

5 Year Member
This looks really good. I wish I had a little more water for my 3 "Big" water guys', they seem to be content in a 50gal. preform, but I'll keep trying to come up with something. Thanks for the ideas. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.