A few bites..

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcclure

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Modesto (Northern) California
Good to see him eating a few bites before his doctor appt. but that was it, just a few bites. Can't wait till he's piggin out again. And can't wait till I have to clean up
poop on a daily basis again. <<who'd have thought I'd be excited about that?!

Attachments

• image-2771476676.png
    image-2771476676.png
    214.4 KB · Views: 60

remitort071312

5 Year Member
Ohio
Thinking of Thor today! Hope he's doing ok and not to home sick.

jpmcclure

5 Year Member
Modesto (Northern) California
ascott said:
How did it go? :D

The rocks have started moving!! Halle-freaken-lujah!! No surgery yet. Dr. Kahler's keeping him for 3 days to tube feed him since he's not eating enough. Since they're breaking up, we're hoping he'll pass them. I started crying at the thought of not having him for 3 days and asked dr if I could say goodbye. He gave me a hug and an "awe.." I laughed and apologized at my uncontrollable outburst. He said "that's how it should be..if my tortoise was in his shoes.....". Shut the front door!! He has a red foot. He then proceeded to tell me he's done this surgery many times. And even went as far as showing me a massive rock he surgically removed from a large tortoise. Omg. I'm really gonna miss him but I know he's gonna be in great hands. The front desk ladies also agreed to text me a daily picture of Thor to ease my mind. And said I can call anytime to check on him..should I call now? I just got home. Lol. Its very bittersweet. I miss him. I'm worried about him. But I know he's being well taken care of. Thanks for all your prayers and support. I think it's helped.

ALDABRAMAN said:

:)

remitort071312 said:
Thinking of Thor today! Hope he's doing ok and not to home sick.

Me too Remi. It's 6am here in Cali. I'm gonna try and hold out till 9am to call. That should give them a chance to get settled and give me a report on Thor. :) have a beautiful day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.