A couple pictures of "Scutes"

Status
Not open for further replies.

lincoln3313

5 Year Member
I had a few PM's asking me to post pics of "Scutes", so here he is. I will get more pics after the Thanksgiving week.

webscuteseating.jpg

webscuteseating2.jpg

webscuteseating3.jpg

Trying the humid environment. I saw some young sulcatas at a local pet store that was already showing signs of pyramiding, and they are in a VERY dry environment. I have done a LOT of research and believe in the humidity factor regarding pyramiding. I hope we are right!

ticothetort2

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
SoCal
Good looking little guy. You will have to add little Scutes to the Gpp thread with the rest of them. Is he also from Cory and Tom?

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Nice pic's love the little leos cant wait to see some more pic's

lincoln3313

5 Year Member
ticothetort2 said:
Good looking little guy. You will have to add little Scutes to the Gpp thread with the rest of them. Is he also from Cory and Tom?

No. He is actually from Jeff Gee with Captive Bred Wildlife. He is the only Pardalis Pardalis I could find, and was very happy that he came from Jeff. It appears that Jeff is extremely knowledgeable, having 25 years of Leopards experience (breeding), and one of only a handful of people in the US with Galaps. No disrespect intended to anyone else that breeds the Leo's, as I am sure there are many good ones out there.

abra

5 Year Member
Mass
Aww, what a cutie :) Love his name!

Status
Not open for further replies.