2 Terrain Tortoise Table

Status
Not open for further replies.

skmackley2

5 Year Member
Team Gomberg said:
Your attitude has been frustrating. You get more bees with honey than you do with vinegar.

My advice to you is to start trying things out. Put the "stuff" where you want it and see if that works for you.
Do some experimenting on your own or formulate your own ideas based on others examples.

Good luck.

Why thank you, see something like that or another answer based on the topic would've be fine?!

lighthiker2

5 Year Member
Please remove me from this forum if such are the attitudes. So uncalled for

12 kids
8 grandkids
2 wolves
2 dogs
1 sulcata

ILoveTortoises2

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Mansfield, Ma
skmackley2 said:
ILoveTortoises2 said:
AHHHH... You have everything where it is supposed to be. I mean if that is the way you want it then that is the way it should be then.

What the hell?????? I told you it's not my picture that I WANT TO KNOW WHERE I SHOULD MOVE MY STUFF AROUND IN MY CURRENT ALREADY BUILT TORTOISE TABLE, LOOK AT THE PICTURE IT IS AN EXAMPLE!!!!! WHAT SHOULD GO WHERE IN THAT TABLE BECAUSE IM CONVERTING MY ALREADDDDDDDYYYYY BUILT TABLE TO THIS AND WANT TO KNOW LIKE: water in hot end or water tray in cold end

lighthiker said:
I just built a smaller one because my 5" Sully will still spend a lot of time outside.
I have a heavy waterproof liner, a recessed restaurant veggie pan that adds an extra 3" digging depth to existing 4" of sphagnum peat moss over 3" coconut coir.

The hide retains more moisture, but with monkey grass planted in one corner, a water dish, food dish, cuttlebone (and planned ramp up to protected rooftop basking spot), i have a variety of climes for him. There is a CHE and a UVB(for extra warmth and light too, as he gets mostly outdoor time).

I am making a part screen/part plexi top so heat gets in, air circulates, and humidity stays in without risking broken glass or UVB blockage. A dual humidity/temp gauge shows cool area --(over digging spot) reads 78 degrees with 80+ percent humidity. Under CHE is 95 degrees.

All this in a 3'x3' minitable. Easy to fit in essentials even in small space. Does this help at all?

Oh, my outlay was $5 as I had extra wood from building my granddaughter's treehouse :)

12 kids
8 grandkids
2 wolves
2 dogs
1 sulcata

That's nothing at all like the example picture on here, ??

WOW I see why ppl have NOT replied to this post because your attitude is just nasty. I know for myself I don't or won't help someone that has a NASTY attitude like yours. I think you need to chill out a little. Your asking for help from people you do NOT know. So how would you like if someone jumped down your throat like you have with EVERYONE on here? You wouldn't and you, I and EVERYONE else know this for a fact because who really likes being talked to like you have been doing to everyone? If you want help this is NO way to talk to people. Just remember you get more with honey then you do vinegar......

nate.mann

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Glendale, Arizona, USA
agreed with the above statements, this is RIDICULOUS. you werent specific with your questions and you disrespected people who, despite your completely disgusting personality, tried helping you. i dont see you getting much help at all on this forum specifically because this is a place where we care about and watch out for each other and the tortoises involved. that being said, you need to cool it and learn some damn manners and a HUGE thing called respect. otherwise, i see no point in you posting here again because a response will not come. good day.

0.1.0 Russian Tortoise
0.0.1 Leopard Tortoise
Chive On!

skmackley2

5 Year Member
Haha,whatever you say then, and my opinion is my decision and I was specific with my question, and FYI I have got very helpful information from other people on here omg other threads, good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.