2 Sulcatas need a good home in Central FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

justiceprevails

5 Year Member
Mostly adoption - just looking for a good knowledgeable home for them. If someone wants to pass me a little money - I wouldn't turn it down.

lori12386 said:
They are awesome. How much are you asking for them?

mytortET

5 Year Member
I'm crossing my fingers your torts will go to a good home with enough space to roam and good food to eat! :tort::p

wandeld

5 Year Member
Hey I just stumbled upon your posting and I'd be interested in adopting the turtles. I'm as science teacher in Jacksonville and I think these two would make a perfect class pet. They'd be in the classroom during the year and then kept outside during the summer, but they'd receive plenty of food and water. I know the students would be pretty excited to have them in the room.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
wandeld said:
Hey I just stumbled upon your posting and I'd be interested in adopting the turtles. I'm as science teacher in Jacksonville and I think these two would make a perfect class pet. They'd be in the classroom during the year and then kept outside during the summer, but they'd receive plenty of food and water. I know the students would be pretty excited to have them in the room.

These two tortoises are way too big to be kept in a classroom.

lori12386

5 Year Member
Central Florida
emysemys said:
wandeld said:

These two tortoises are way too big to be kept in a classroom.

I was thinking the same thing!

netdoc63

5 Year Member
We are in Eastern NC and would love to take on your two Sulcata's. We already have a 7 year old little girl sulcata and she needs some play mates. We would be willing to drive down there to pick them up if you still have them, just let me know.

~Madonna

justiceprevails

5 Year Member
We still have them... do you have a picture of your Sulcata that you could share. How long have you had her?

netdoc63 said:
We are in Eastern NC and would love to take on your two Sulcata's. We already have a 7 year old little girl sulcata and she needs some play mates. We would be willing to drive down there to pick them up if you still have them, just let me know.

~Madonna

They are still looking for a home with room to roam and a nice healthy diet.

TampaTort

5 Year Member
I live in Tampa and currently have three sulcatas in my back yard, privacy fenced.

TampaTort

5 Year Member
Sorry, I got cut off earlier. I would love to add more to my group. I have had two of them for two to three years now and the third for a few months. They all get along, probably bc they have enough room to avoid each other if they choose, even though they all sleep in the same hide, and none of them dig. They are between 12" and 15 pounds, and 20" and 40 pounds.

justiceprevails

5 Year Member
I thought several people were waiting on pictures of their underneath? But I've heard nothing....

justiceprevails

5 Year Member
The tortoises are on a road trip today on their way to their new home in S. Carolina. A very knowledgeable and caring home has two new members. Thank you everyone.

theresal

5 Year Member
Terrytown,LA
I love to read stories like this. Its like chicken soup for the tortoise lovers soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.