2- 5 month old baby ivory sulcatas

Status
Not open for further replies.

iridedumped

5 Year Member
i have 2- 5 month old ivory sulcata babies for sale.

they are very light in color. a lot lighter than the average sulcata. shell, face, arms, and legs are all a beautiful ivory color. shells are perfect

both are very healthy eating well on greens (romaine, collard, mustard, turnip) and calcium supplements.

both are 2 1/4" long

$80 each plus shipping.

email@ [email protected]
aim@ uhhitsjayr

sorry for the camera phone pic
Photo002.jpg

please email me for detailed pics, info, or questions.

thanks
jr

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
USA
I thought Ivory sulcatas were still expensive. On the Fife's website, they still sell hatchlings for $1,500 each.

Danny

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Southern Calif.
THats what i was thinking Danny, Are these true ivory though or just holding the trait?

Tim/Robin

10 Year Member!
To me, these look like light colored sulcatas, not true Ivory's. A carapace picture would be best though.

Meg90

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
WI
Are these the same babies (or one of them) from your intro thread?

iridedumped

5 Year Member
im sorry guys. these are not true ivory as in the albinos i see on other web sites. they are very light though.. lighter than most of the sulcatas i've seen. they are not the same as the one i have in my first thread or my "waffle" tort. i didnt know that ivory meant close to albino and did not mean to cause any confusion.

thanks

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Southern Calif.
Ivory are pretty much albinos with out the red eyes. At least its all cleared up.

djdenofio

5 Year Member
do you know what sex each of these tortoises are? are the temperature sexed? If so i am looking to give a great home to a female. I have a male that is 16 months. I do not plan on breeding them in the future. I want a companion for him. I have adequate conditions and diets for my sully. I can send pictures if needed. Also where do you live and if one is a female and for sale are you willing to ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.