1st time temp drop

Cleopatra 2020

Location (City and/or State)
El Mirage. Az
Don't know if there's anything I can do except wait and see how my leopard girl is in the morning since her temperature in her enclosure dropped below 80 I think it was like 76 at the cool end and around 78 or 77 at the hotter end I normally change out her LED with her heat exchanger at 6:30 when she goes to bed when it's still 86 in the tank so it never gets below mid-eighties even at night it only occurred for two hours so it's probably no big deal but it's the first time it's ever happened so I was a little worried...??

NorCal tortoise guy

5 Year Member
Northern California
I know I was being a little paranoid for only two hours worth of cool temperatures I just heard they were really susceptible to respiratory infections leopards that is
I’ve been told that as well but I’ve been keeping a group of leopards for a couple years now and have had a couple times the temp dropped and I’ve never had a problem plus sounds like you’re temp drop was not very far so that will help

Cleopatra 2020

El Mirage. Az
I’ve been told that as well but I’ve been keeping a group of leopards for a couple years now and have had a couple times the temp dropped and I’ve never had a problem plus sounds like you’re temp drop was not very far so that will help
Yeah I keep her thermostat set at 86 because of the house temperature being at 72 her enclosure gets down to 83 so that's why I have it set at 86 she'll be a year old in 10 days' and weighed 368 last Sunday.20201227_071734.jpgScreenshot_20201230-083547_Wyze.jpgScreenshot_20201219-122733_Gallery.jpg

NorCal tortoise guy

5 Year Member
Northern California