1.2 FLORIDA BOX TURTLES

Status
Not open for further replies.

HermanniChris

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
I have decided to part with 1.2 proven Florida Box turtles (Terrapene carolina bauri).

These turtles are in excellent health and lay multiple clutches of viable eggs. They have great weight, feed voraciously and are extremely active.

They have proven to be very prolofic and easy to care for. This trio has been in captivity for many years and have ZERO health issues.

This is a rare opportinity to start breeding this highly sought after species of north American box turtle.

The male has a chip in the front of his carapace which is very very old and healed. The smallest female is perfect but her carapace is discolored due to the acidic water that many Florida box turtles are subjected to in the wild. This does not effect her health whatsoever.

$600 SHIPPED for the trio, prefer not to separate them since they have done well together for a long time now.

*Shipping costs have gone up incredibly recently and so I try to accomodate buyers as much as possible by including shipping in the price of the animals so they are not subjected to paying an even higher price to get what they want. I cannot always do this, but for this trio, I have done so.

[email protected]

*KNOW YOUR STATE LAWS

Testimonials and more info at:
www.GARDENSTATETORTOISE.com

MALE:
IMG_1422.jpg

LARGER FEMALE:
IMG_1420.jpg

SMALLER FEMALE:
IMG_1423.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.