1.2 CB Pancake Tortoises/smiley face on female!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grogansilver

5 Year Member
:tort: I am selling 1.2 CB Pancake Tortoises/smiley face imprint on female as a bonus second one of its kind! $700.00 pick up only or meet Half way with in a reasonable Distance. my email address is [email protected] or call/text me@ 845 820-7614 (PS: We can also meet this Sunday November 27 at the NY reptile Expo in white plains NY. $650.00 cash! no more, no less! "Thanksgiving special" :tort: PPS: If your from this site and you are a "memeber Here" $600.00 :)

:tort: Laura these are the CBS! these are the ones i traded with that cherry head tortoise i had and my Russians! I'm still left with 2.2 Pancakes! I'm gonna sell these cheap because this is a deal especially with that smiley face and I'm gonna go to the white plains expo and hamburg. :tort: PS: i promised i share remember!!!!! i keep my word!

grogansilver

5 Year Member
grogansilver said:
:tort: I am selling 1.2 CB Pancake Tortoises/smiley face imprint on female as a bonus second one of its kind! $700.00 pick up only or meet Half way with in a reasonable Distance. my email address is [email protected] or call/text me@ 845 820-7614 (PS: We can also meet this Sunday November 27 at the NY reptile Expo in white plains NY. $650.00 cash! no more, no less! "Thanksgiving special" :tort: PPS: If your from this site and you are a "member Here" $600.00 :)

:tort: Laura these are the CBS! these are the ones i traded with that cherry head tortoise i had and my Russians! I'm still left with 2.2 Pancakes! I'm gonna sell these cheap because this is a deal especially with that smiley face and I'm gonna go to the white plains expo and hamburg. :tort: PS: i promised i share remember!!!!! i keep my word!

:tort: ***************** keeping, not available*****

Status
Not open for further replies.