Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
A California DT.

Then would be a breeding size handsome male Erosa Hingeback ...or may be a few breeding trios. :D Several breeding size female Bells Hingebacks. A couple of breeding size female Leopards.

Other wises, if I get to really pig out on gifts (and I have been very very good this year...okay so maybe not THAT good:rolleyes::p) a few Spiders, radiateds, or aldabras would never be returned. In the turtle zone would be Easterns, NA woods, cogwheels, and mata matas.:D

TashaR

5 Year Member
Wisconsin
A pair of hatchling Sulcata and a backyard. Please Santa?!?

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
I would really love another female Russian to keep Nelson company.
I also really want Egyptian tortoises!! Ideally 1.3 but I would be perfectly content with just one for now :)

ElfDa

5 Year Member
Sammamish, WA
nellie3803 said:
I have been asking for a Leo but hubby said no ... So maybe Santa will bring it :D

totally worth it; they're so pretty, and way cool!

Tortuga_terrestre

10 Year Member!
Southern California
My list in the order sequence of Most Desired:

1) Pair of Galapagos

2) Pair of Ploughshare

3) Pair of P.Pardalis Leopards

4) Pair of Radiated

4) Pair of Aldabra's

These would be my top five.

ElfDa

5 Year Member
Sammamish, WA
My dad used to say "and we're OFF! Like a herd of turtles!"
Maybe Santa should bring Dad a herd of boxies?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I just want a new zipper-front bathrobe. It would be ok for it to have a tortoise applique on it. Does that count?

TortieGal

5 Year Member
Oregon
I want a tortoise just like Maggies Queenie, I just love her. Half T.h.boettgeri and half T.h.hermanni.

S

stells

For once i can answer one of these threads... with... i don't want anymore atm...

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
emysemys said:
I just want a new zipper-front bathrobe. It would be ok for it to have a tortoise applique on it. Does that count?

Much too reasonable...get w/ the Holdazed Spirit! :p

nellie3803 said:
I have been asking for a Leo but hubby said no ... So maybe Santa will bring it :D

Not to give anyone bad advice, but...my wife/daughter pretty much operate under the principal that it's easier to get forgiven than permission...which is why we have so many "orphan" chihuahuas! ;)

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Terry Allan Hall said:
Not to give anyone bad advice, but...my wife/daughter pretty much operate under the principal that it's easier to get forgiven than permission...which is why we have so many "orphan" chihuahuas! ;)
I LOVE that! Totally adopting that motto ;)
(and I can also blame you if my mother gets mad when I bring home Chihuahua #3, ha!)

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
ChiKat said:
Terry Allan Hall said:
I LOVE that! Totally adopting that motto ;)
(and I can also blame you if my mother gets mad when I bring home Chihuahua #3, ha!)

If she says anything, tell her we're up to 11 (glad the wife and daughter aren't nuts about St. Bernard's)!

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Terry Allan Hall said:
emysemys said:

nellie3803 said:

Really OT...but...I would love to see a picture of your 11 Chihuahua's. I have two myself (and a tiny, tiny Yorkie).

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
I want that speckled tortoise that Danny said is the smallest in the world.

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
terryo said:
Terry Allan Hall said:
emysemys said:

nellie3803 said:

Really OT...but...I would love to see a picture of your 11 Chihuahua's. I have two myself (and a tiny, tiny Yorkie).

M daughter's going to make our annual "Winter Holidaze" card featuring the little "rodents", plus my son's Rotties and my Danes, all in Santa hats...will post it when she gets it done. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.