Will pay for Mulberry and Grape leaves

Cymmie

5 Year Member
Shipping time for my cool packs have changed (had to get from a different place *rolls eyes*) so they should be here around April 20th-25th. Will let everyone know when I am ready to send out <3

Greta16

Location (City and/or State)
Western Maine
Oh and if you want something else I grow and I have it at the time I will send it. I have a bunch of stuff that my single Hermann's cannot go through on his on. I have californian poppies, the mulberry of course, hibiscus flowers when they pop up, camellia (which I feed a few petals of to Teo like once every two weeks (no issues)), I have rose that is safe, and various herbs. I will have sprouts of tort friendly greens, but I don't think they will ship well XD
Torts can eat poppies? The leaves and flowers..I'm in maine and have red/orange poppies in my yard.

Shaif

Location (City and/or State)
Pittsburgh, PA
Got the package today! Thank you--leaves and flowers in perfect condition! Thanks so much, Amber. My baby is chomping away!

Cymmie

5 Year Member
Got the package today! Thank you--leaves and flowers in perfect condition! Thanks so much, Amber. My baby is chomping away!

Omg I am so glad they arrived in good condition, I was worried they would somehow get moisture damage or something XD <3 I am so happy he likes them ^^