Why yes....yes I did ;)

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
I will let the pictures tell the story lol. They are actually both pardalis pardalis but just on very different spectrums of pattern and color. I figured I would be the guinea pig and purchase a "no dot" p.pardalis and see how it grows out in comparison to the common double dotted ones. I'm beyond excited about both of them. They tore up some clovers at my work. I got them delivered here rather than at home since the weather is changing. Enjoy!ImageUploadedByTortForum1383862192.652498.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1383862207.910424.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1383862247.893324.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1383862260.281820.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1383862271.143774.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1383862281.784297.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1383862296.582568.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

stinax182

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Springfield, Massachusetts
they're gorgeous!! i want an itty bitty tortoise but i usually end up adopting an older one....maybe one day I'll just go for it :)

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
stinax182 said:
they're gorgeous!! i want an itty bitty tortoise but i usually end up adopting an older one....maybe one day I'll just go for it :)

Thanks! I'm in love already. I would love to adopt some older leopards but I never see any up for adoption in my area

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Man, the money I could make betting on you getting more:) :D. The lighter one is really a different pattern, I like it. They are both of course adorable, their leopards:D
CONGRATS :)

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
Thanks all! As much as I would love more I am definitely done for now lol.

The younger yellow one has an incredible pattern. When I saw it I just HAD TO HAVE IT.

But the other one is awesome too. I can't wait to see how they grow out :)

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
It sure is! I will do a group shot soon :) So many people I work will thought they were the coolest things ever....and they're right! Lol

I was so pleased that they both pooped in their first soak and both at fresh clover immediately. It was great signs for the future. :D

I forgot to mention I got both of these little gems from Andrew @ Arizona Tortoise Compound who really was a joy to work with. Between him and James at woodysreptiles you really can't go wrong! Both sources have been great to me and deserve a compliment.ImageUploadedByTortForum1383877331.554778.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
These guys put the "zing" in AMAZING!!!:D ...especially that lighter colored one!!!

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
Zing zing zing lol the pictures honestly don't do the smaller one justice. It almost has a greenish tint to it . It's a very very unique coloring. It was part of Andrews high yellow group.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
You make me laugh, your really done, hahahaha. You know what Tom says, it's always better to have three or more. That goes for groups too. Now you have two good groups, gotta have three or your doing it wrong:p :D

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Southern Calif.
Oh so your the weird guy with the packaged delivered at work labeled live animal. Lol very nice looking guys should be very interesting how they both turn out and if there will be any difference. Are you raising them all the same way?

Kyle

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
Kyle I've been the weird(yet supercool) turtle guy forever lol. So anyone that knows me at all isn't surprised to see tortoises get delivered at work. They all want one now lol

Yes they will be raised together . I'm hoping to get some group shots today

Saleama

5 Year Member
Irving Texas
The little one looks like s/he has pretzels for spots! Too cool! You should name him/her Twist!

abclements

5 Year Member
Nerd alert!!! But I see a tie fighter in the middle schute... might have to call him vader lol

The light one that is!

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
Wow I never noticed the tie fighter pattern! Lol that's awesome. It also resembles a batman signal