WE HAVE A WINNER!!

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
I am sorry to have caused the confusion. I don't follow directions well yet b/c I think I know everything but I'm with a teacher so she's helping me. My name is indeed jeff but I have been using poor Robs You tube and Paypal accounts for so long that I think he abandoned both!

Like several here have noted in their own way..... I appreciate each and every one of the folks here and while the raffle was the motivator, donating to a well run forum was the motivation. I'm glad that the raffle was able to help defray the costs.

Oh, Eat your heart out, Tammy's!!!
You've got nothing on the pretend multiple personalities and names as I have! Need one? Or 3?
I used to use 7 emails accounts, I dated a lot and it was easier to keep the genres separated by emails ..LOL

I'm going to to do something special with the prize.....I'm going to give it to Kerry so it can hang at the Nook. She hears about you guys, your torts and turtles....she knows several of you by name & your situations so it's a good place to share the gift from Pam.

& of course I'll post pics!

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
I am sorry to have caused the confusion. I don't follow directions well yet b/c I think I know everything but I'm with a teacher so she's helping me. My name is indeed jeff but I have been using poor Robs You tube and Paypal accounts for so long that I think he abandoned both!

Like several here have noted in their own way..... I appreciate each and every one of the folks here and while the raffle was the motivator, donating to a well run forum was the motivation. I'm glad that the raffle was able to help defray the costs.

You've got nothing on the pretend multiple personalities and names as I have! Need one? Or 3?
I used to use 7 emails accounts, I dated a lot and it was easier to keep the genres separated by emails ..LOL

I'm going to to do something special with the prize.....I'm going to give it to Kerry so it can hang at the Nook. She hears about you guys, your torts and turtles....she knows several of you by name & your situations so it's a good place to share the gift from Pam.

I figured if I bought a lot of tickets I would win.😁
Obviously that theory didn't work but the money went to a good cause.
If Josh or @Yvonne G could change the name that receives the money.
Rose always questions me.... what is this exotic place you are giving money to.🤣🤣

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster

I'm glad you won it even though I was supposed to.😜

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
The art arrived at Kerry's last week and she waited for me to get here to open it.

Wow, this was professionally packaged...

This is so much more than the painting that I thought it was!

Pam, this is really good work! I don't know what this style is called but the time and dedication to find, cut, fit and set each tiny piece must have been extensive.

Thank you again for your donation!

jeff