RAFFLE!!! COME SEE! RAFFLE!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
We're having a raffle to raise a bit of $$ for our Forum. The prize is a beautiful original artwork by one of our members, artist Pamela Bickell. It is titled "Desert Tortoise in Arizona Desert." The artwork is painted papers collage on 14x11 artboard and mounted in an extra-nice frame with a glass front.

raffle prize.jpg

The raffle is only open to folks in the continental U.S., because of high costs to ship to other countries or states.

If you'd like to own this beautiful art work, raffle tickets are $5 each or five for $20. There is no limit on how many tickets you are allowed to buy. Tickets are to be bought through paypal by clicking the link at the end of this post. You don't have to have a Paypal account to buy tickets.

Please include your Forum username, real name, phone number and address. Your info will only be seen by Josh and I, and we will not share it with anyone.

The raffle starts now and run until the end of August, closing at midnight August 31st, Pacific Time. The winner will be drawn September 5th to give us enough time to collate.

Click here to go to the donation page

Last edited:

Trieste

Arizona
Sometimes I cannot see pictures on some posts :( I do not know why
This happens to me too. I was able to see it by googling the artist name and art title and looking at images in google. It’s a beautiful piece!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Attention to all who are interested in the outcome of the raffle:

We are in the process of collating the data from Paypal onto a spreadsheet. Is there anyone out there who is interested in drawing a winner on video? Surely there must be a budding actor in our group who would like to be memorialized as the chooser of the raffle winner. Let me know.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Attention to all who are interested in the outcome of the raffle:

We are in the process of collating the data from Paypal onto a spreadsheet. Is there anyone out there who is interested in drawing a winner on video? Surely there must be a budding actor in our group who would like to be memorialized as the chooser of the raffle winner. Let me know.
Hope you make lots of money.😘🐢 sorry I look too much like an old tort to be a budding actress so nooo.🤗

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
@EricW
@Trieste
Becoming a TORTOISE CLUB basic member requires surprisingly little money. And it removes all adds and makes navigating the forum a breeze.
Contact @Josh to inquire.
It'll be the best few bucks you ever spent on your tortoise
So is platinum. And both are worth it to help tortoises and their parents have a place to talk. Club is my next step.🤗

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
I have cleared a spot on the wall to app my artwork! HAHAHAHA too bad based on my historical luck scenarios everyone in the TFO would have to win a prize first for me then to win a prize!!! Imagine a must be present raffle with 42 participants and 35 gifts. 5 people left and I still didn't win. It is a lovely painting that will be cherished!!!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I have cleared a spot on the wall to app my artwork! HAHAHAHA too bad based on my historical luck scenarios everyone in the TFO would have to win a prize first for me then to win a prize!!! Imagine a must be present raffle with 42 participants and 35 gifts. 5 people left and I still didn't win. It is a lovely painting that will be cherished!!!
That's the story of my life too 😅 I even won on a scratch off lottery ticket... because I couldn't see and scratched off the wrong number 😭😁 so I stopped buying lottery tickets🥴. It would feel like a miracle if I won 😊

SinLA

Tortoise Club
Los Angeles
That's the story of my life too 😅 I even won on a scratch off lottery ticket... because I couldn't see and scratched off the wrong number 😭😁 so I stopped buying lottery tickets🥴. It would feel like a miracle if I won 😊
Happy birthday!