CONTEST: Outdoor Enclosure Photos & Captions! WIN an outdoor heating pad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Sunny AZ
Aww! Hi cutie pie! ❤️❤️

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Just a reminder, as we count down to the end of the contest - each member is allowed to enter ONE picture!

pam

5 Year Member
Minnesota
Great pictures it will be hard to choose :)

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
image.jpg
This is part of my CDT enclosure. Jasmine is an older woman and would greatly appreciate the warmth that Osborne could provide her.
She's also looking for a little respect. :)

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
Osborne Industries will be choosing the winner!

Tomorrow will be the last day to enter! Let's see your outdoor enclosures!!! :tort:

cyan

10 Year Member!
Georgia
IMAG8566-1.jpg

All that's missing is a nice warm house!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
ONCE AGAIN - I REMIND YOU - ONLY ONE ENTRY PER MEMBER. POSTS WITH MORE THAN ONE PICTURE ARE REMOVED FROM THE CONTEST.

Wherethetortiroam

5 Year Member
image.jpg

This is Herbert's enclosure, a lovely three story home with a gliding bottom drawer like bottom layer that can extend out 4 feet so he can watch tv or pushed in and enjoy the humidified enclosed environment below. When he's done soaking or taking a drink he roams up a spiral staircase to the second or main floor where he sleeps and does his laps as well as sun baths. Te top floor is solely just where he goes to eat and watch my friends and I play poker in the kitchen. He also has some hibiscus plants in the corner that he loves to climb and munch on. Much like the fabulous Toby, I don't need it as bad as maybe some one else but if I did win it I would replace the heated floor he has now which is one you would put in a bathroom floor under some laminate flooring but the temp regulator doesn't work it's either on or not. OR I'd build another enclosure so I could get Herbert a girlfriend.

Good luck to every one

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...

Our hollowed log home is comfy and sometimes a tasty bedtime snack will crawl past. However once the snow flakes start dancing and swirling to the ground and the below zero winds start howling like a pack of hungry coyotes, we need help with creating a toasty warm home for those long winter months. A new state-of-the-art heating pad from the wonderful experts at Osborne Industries would be just the thing and would be put to the high tests and usage they are known for.

Last edited:

tortoise5643

5 Year Member
"I would be so much warmer on cold winter nights if I had an Osbourne heating pad to keep me warm."

Attachments

• 1398133123663.jpg
    1398133123663.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 42

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
I just got an email from Jim over at Osborne Industries - they're going over all the entries and making their selection ASAP!
I will announce the winner in a separate thread as soon as I know who it is! They're hoping to use the winner's photo and post-installation photos as part of their online promo materials! You and your torts could be online-famous! :)
May the best photo win! Stay tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.