WalkingRock, A Day In The Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Middle of nowhere
Haha, that's pretty awesome! How long has it been there? And is there absolutely no way to remove it, or is it going to be there 80 years from now? :p

And it's okay anyways, I found my own way to put an ID tag on him :p :p :p

DSC_0565.jpg

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
CourtneyAndCarl said:
Haha, that's pretty awesome! How long has it been there? And is there absolutely no way to remove it, or is it going to be there 80 years from now? :p

DSC_0565.jpg

VERY KOOL! tho I don't think WalkingRock would approve!

That Tag has been there for 4 years now and I might be able to get the tag off the epoxy, but the epoxy will NEVER come off of him!

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Zamric said:
That tag is applied with a Super 2part Epoxy ment for bridge anchors....is would NOT suggest using it as it is VERY permanent.... Now I can never move or change my phone number! :p

Of course, he'll need a new tag when he doubles in size and the tag simply pops off! :p Absolutely gorgeous!

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
Oh Dean! you know better than that! I'll be dead by then and the grand kids can worry about it then!:D

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
matt581 said:
Hes so cool! Did u get him when he was a hatching?

My wife has had him since the day after he hatched. She is a Montessori Preschool Teacher and he spent his 1st 5 years in her classroom. :cool:

matt581

5 Year Member
Jackson MI
Zamric said:
matt581 said:

My wife has had him since the day after he hatched. She is a Montessori Preschool Teacher and he spent his 1st 5 years in her classroom. :cool:

Thats a cool teacher! Does she still take him in for show and tell?:p Hes 3 of the kids put together lol

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
matt581 said:
Zamric said:
matt581 said:

Thats a cool teacher! Does she still take him in for show and tell?:p Hes 3 of the kids put together lol

Actually, he misses the kids and makes the trip to school at least twice a year for Fair Day and when the Preschool starts studying on Africa.
DSCN0795.jpg

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
Everything about him is so great! Does he get the run of the yard everyday?

Say, if you do move, you could just glue a new tag on top of the old one...but NOT moving is a good thing.

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
Zamric said:
CourtneyAndCarl said:

DSC_0565.jpg

That Tag has been there for 4 years now and I might be able to get the tag off the epoxy, but the epoxy will NEVER come off of him!

Haha, why wouldn't he approve? I would be interested to see if you could find a collar big enough for his whole shell though :p

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
lynnedit said:
Everything about him is so great! Does he get the run of the yard everyday?

Say, if you do move, you could just glue a new tag on top of the old one...but NOT moving is a good thing.

OH YES! Not only does he have complete run of the yard 24/7 but when Surge was still around, WalkingRock would try to run him out of the yard... he's VERY territorial!

CourtneyAndCarl said:
Zamric said:
CourtneyAndCarl said:

DSC_0565.jpg

Haha, why wouldn't he approve? I would be interested to see if you could find a collar big enough for his whole shell though :p

Forget a collar! I would have to wrap a leash around him! But, I'm sure that like everything else, He will find away to get out of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.