WalkingRock -vs- Westwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatrebecca

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Los Angeles, CA
This post totally made me smile -- what a sweet, beautiful creature Walking Rock is! (And what a terrific name for a tort!)

Since my little desert torts don't even weigh a pound yet, I'd never thought about how difficult it must be to transport a big tort. He sure looks healthy and well loved.

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
Very neat. I love showing my sulcata off, to my friends. How did you get affiliated with the school?

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
thatrebecca said:
This post totally made me smile -- what a sweet, beautiful creature Walking Rock is! (And what a terrific name for a tort!)

Since my little desert torts don't even weigh a pound yet, I'd never thought about how difficult it must be to transport a big tort. He sure looks healthy and well loved.

He gets harder and harder to Transport each year... with any luck, the new harness I'm working on will help with that! :)

Blake m said:
Very neat. I love showing my sulcata off, to my friends. How did you get affiliated with the school?

Affiliation was easy.... the Teacher standing in the middle of the circle is my wife and the person who raised WalkingRock from day 2 after hatching.... it also helps that I am the Facilities Manager of the School. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.