Tort owners under 15 years old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam Owen

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Bloomington Indiana
Hey I made this thread for us kids to come together and talk about our torts and the cool stuff we do with them!!! So whats up? What species do u have? and Whats your favorite thing to do with your little tort buddy??!!!!!!:):tort:

Meggers

5 Year Member
Hi I'm 13, I have a Russian Tortoise. He's name is Kolbee. I love to watch him eat with his little tongue. I think it be fun to one day have a tortoise race with an other tortoise. :)

Liam Owen

5 Year Member
Bloomington Indiana
Awesome thats great, I'm 13 also and I have a baby Sulcata ( so he might get a bit bigger than your buddy:)) he is a killer grazer and I have a friend who also has a baby Sulcata and we raced and I lost lol it was really awesome!!! How long have you had ur tort?:)

tortioselove101

5 Year Member
Hi I'm Landon, I'm a girl lol and I'm twelve and I have ban.y sulcata names mouse

image-2421050215.png

cristal redfoot

5 Year Member
SueTheTortoise said:
Awesome thats great, I'm 13 also and I have a baby Sulcata ( so he might get a bit bigger than your buddy:)) he is a killer grazer and I have a friend who also has a baby Sulcata and we raced and I lost lol it was really awesome!!! How long have you had ur tort?:)

Your tortoise is beautiful. I'm honestly 16 but I see myself as a teen so yeah. I havd a beauticul redfoot named Timmy. :D

Liam Owen

5 Year Member
Bloomington Indiana
cristal redfoot said:
Your tortoise is beautiful. I'm honestly 16 but I see myself as a teen so yeah. I havd a beauticul redfoot named Timmy. :D

Haha it's cool:), and red foots are awesome, how old is Timmy?

Meggers

5 Year Member
SueTheTortoise said:

Oh I've had him for 3 months.

Eric 0223

5 Year Member
Texas
Hi guys and girls, I have an awesome new baby sulcata that just literally arrived today and it's ne is Nacho ! So far the best thing we do together is go outside and look around :D

*name

Vincentdhr

5 Year Member
I am Vincent, I live in San Diego, and am fourteen years old. I have a red-eared slider that I got as a hatchling when I was a two year old. I am also planning to get a trio of Russian tortoises later this year! Nice to see other "kids" on this forum!

Liam Owen

5 Year Member
Bloomington Indiana
Sweet thanks for all the replies!! And ur right it's pretty cool to c more kids, so Sulcatas r the best duh;)

Haha:)

Eric 0223 said:
Hi guys and girls, I have an awesome new baby sulcata that just literally arrived today and it's ne is Nacho ! So far the best thing we do together is go outside and look around :D

*name

Sweet I just got my baby Sulcata last week his name is sue he's pretty cool, Sulcatas are beasssssdst!!!!:):)

tortioselove101 said:
Hi I'm Landon, I'm a girl lol and I'm twelve and I have ban.y sulcata names mouse

Cool, how long have you had mouse, and Sulcatas are beast:):)!!

Meggers said:
Oh I've had him for 3 months.

Cool!!!!

Yuttt

5 Year Member
Hey, I'm 12, and will soon (1-2 weeks) have a Hermann's Tortoise! I can't wait!

tort man20

5 Year Member
Hi I'm Luke I have a Russian tort it is fun to watch bathe and eat

Yuttt

5 Year Member
Liam Owen said:
Yuttt said:

Cool, Herman's are a great species, but what made you want a Hermann's?:)

I needed a small tortoise, and so I decided between Russians, Greeks, and Hermanns, and just liked the look of Hermanns the most.

Liam Owen

5 Year Member
Bloomington Indiana
Yuttt said:
Liam Owen said:
Yuttt said:

Cool, Herman's are a great species, but what made you want a Hermann's?:)

I needed a small tortoise, and so I decided between Russians, Greeks, and Hermanns, and just liked the look of Hermanns the most.

Oh yeah, well, good choice!

tort man20 said:
Hi I'm Luke I have a Russian tort it is fun to watch bathe and eat

Thats for sure!!

ColorfulTortoise

5 Year Member
New England
Hello!

I have a russian tortoise named Shorty and he is just the cutest 'lil thing! I love taking my tortoise outside and just watching him be a tortoise in his outdoor enclosure. What is your torts favorite food? Shorty sure eats A LOT. He never skips a meal of fresh lettuce, kale, and dandelion greens.

He is temporarily in a 3' enclosure only for night time when the weather gets cold. He will soon be moved into a larger 4' x 3' enclosure for the winter and will be allowed to free roam around the house-Only when I'm watching closely, though. He is a mischievous little bugger :rolleyes:
Tortoises and reptiles in general bring so much joy into my life. I am hoping to add another one to my family when the next expo rolls around..

Tortoises truly are gentle souls. :tort:

Attachments

• green grss.jpg
    green grss.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 13

BigD9

5 Year Member
Florida
Liam Owen said:
cristal redfoot said:

Haha it's cool:), and red foots are awesome, how old is Timmy?

haha me too im 17 but i consider myself as a teen haha
i have a 1 1/2 year old tortoise name todd:)

AndreaRosie

5 Year Member
I have three toed rescue turtles. All will be rereleased in the wild eventually after they heal. I'm 17, an that's an adult in Louisiana but I am still a kid! Haha! Names Andrea and I just had some hatchlings. One is disgorged but recently opened an eye!

Liam Owen

5 Year Member
Bloomington Indiana
ColorfulTortoise said:
Hello!

I have a russian tortoise named Shorty and he is just the cutest 'lil thing! I love taking my tortoise outside and just watching him be a tortoise in his outdoor enclosure. What is your torts favorite food? Shorty sure eats A LOT. He never skips a meal of fresh lettuce, kale, and dandelion greens.

He is temporarily in a 3' enclosure only for night time when the weather gets cold. He will soon be moved into a larger 4' x 3' enclosure for the winter and will be allowed to free roam around the house-Only when I'm watching closely, though. He is a mischievous little bugger :rolleyes:
Tortoises and reptiles in general bring so much joy into my life. I am hoping to add another one to my family when the next expo rolls around..

Tortoises truly are gentle souls. :tort:

My Baby Sulcata lovessssss clover!!! And Bout the free roaming, I don't even know if it's possible to potty train them but you should try, I am getting Sue in the habit to go during bath time it's pretty cool, and nice pic!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.