The Cutest Thing Your Tortoise Does?

happyjoyjoy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV
when I come in and my sulcata is just spread out relaxed in his water dish. He soaks himself, he is my smart boy :)

Saleama

5 Year Member
Irving Texas
I have one that runs all around the enclosure when I open the curtain and look in. I have another one that runs over to the feeding tile and lays out on it as I try to feed them. Sometimes I move him and sometimes I cover him in cold salad and grass, lol.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
My will shoot water out of their noses when they are soaking [FACE SAVOURING DELICIOUS FOOD][TURTLE][THUMBS UP SIGN]

tortgirl123

I walked in on my guy sleeping with his head in his shell and all legs spread out except for his bottom right leg was in the air!! Silly torts! :p

Kirin

5 Year Member
Chino, CA
I had the sprinkler on the other day in the backyard. Thor walked over and got into it. He turned his butt to it and started doing his wiggle butt dance. It was the cutest.

Evy

5 Year Member
San Diego, CA
When Penny is outside in the front yard she always runs faster when she knows that I'm coming closer to pick her up.

drgnfly2265

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
FLORIDA
One of the cutest things that I have seen Bowser do is yawn!

littleginsu

10 Year Member!
Sierra Vista, AZ
When Flash is uninterested or does not like a particular food, she will squeeze her eyes shut and 'wipe' the food off her mouth with her leg, even if there isn't any food on her mouth/face. It is just her reaction to food she hates.

macky9326

Scotland
littleginsu said:
When Flash is uninterested or does not like a particular food, she will squeeze her eyes shut and 'wipe' the food off her mouth with her leg, even if there isn't any food on her mouth/face. It is just her reaction to food she hates.

Haha my tortoise much prefers to charge and shove anything he doesn't like out the way, wish Toby was a little more passive sometimes

Whenever someone puts there hand in Toby's enclosure he always comes over and investigates, and if he isn't happy with what you are doing he decides to try and eat you, he never does this outside his box, he likes to defend his house!

Oh and if he's wondering around the house he chases siders if he sees any! :)

Jazenami

macky9326 said:
littleginsu said:

Haha my tortoise much prefers to charge and shove anything he doesn't like out the way, wish Toby was a little more passive sometimes

Whenever someone puts there hand in Toby's enclosure he always comes over and investigates, and if he isn't happy with what you are doing he decides to try and eat you, he never does this outside his box, he likes to defend his house!

Mine does the same thing with his food, it stinks because I'm always picking dirty food out of his enclosure. Feels like a waste sometimes but I know he warms up to the newer healthier food I'm giving him eventually.
Just wish we didn't have to waste so much while they throw their hissy fits.

macky9326

Scotland
Jazenami said:
macky9326 said:
littleginsu said:

Mine does the same thing with his food, it stinks because I'm always picking dirty food out of his enclosure. Feels like a waste sometimes but I know he warms up to the newer healthier food I'm giving him eventually.
Just wish we didn't have to waste so much while they throw their hissy fits.

Me too! But it's normally scattered into a million tiny little pieces!